'Kimbo Slice' to host Spike TV's 'The Ultimate Fighter Fridays' debut on March 9

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » 'Kimbo Slice' to host Spike TV's 'The Ultimate Fighter Fridays' debut on March 9
FastKnockout
2/28/12 3:46:31PM
Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson – the star of the highest-rated season of "The Ultimate Fighter" in the show's history – is making a return to the reality series. Sort of.

Ferguson will host Spike TV's debut of "The Ultimate Fighter Fridays" on March 9 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

The weekly three-hour specials counter-program new episodes of "The Ultimate Fighter 15," which also debuts March 9 – on FX, the series' new broadcast home.

Check it!
airkerma
2/28/12 3:48:06PM
loonytnt
2/28/12 4:35:55PM
Dana loves his money, and me all know...Slice sell =)
airkerma
2/28/12 4:49:23PM

Posted by loonytnt

isn't slice starring in the counter programming special
FastKnockout
2/28/12 5:55:59PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by loonytnt

isn't slice starring in the counter programming special

Yup. This has nothing to do with Dana and the UFC. Spike has access to the UFC's library of Unleashed and TUF episodes.
prophecy033
2/28/12 6:16:28PM
Tho I'm not gonna watch, its a smart move by spike to have Kimbo on the show. I'm not sure its gonna pull in "huge" ratings but its worth a try, right
Bubbles
2/28/12 6:24:48PM

Posted by prophecy033

Tho I'm not gonna watch, its a smart move by spike to have Kimbo on the show. I'm not sure its gonna pull in "huge" ratings but its worth a try, right

probably not, but it might bring in better numbers than what is aired on Fuel. Spike will definitely get a viewership boost with this tactic
NaturalBornKiller92
2/29/12 1:16:44AM
I'll only tune in if he shaves his beard

ruyen
2/29/12 4:17:27AM
Another smart move by Spike. UFC should have bought the library when they had the chance and let Bellator come to Spike. Counter-programming works on the masses, the same people who love Slice.
KungFuMaster
2/29/12 12:14:49PM
Is it just me or does anyone else associate Kimbo Slice with Mr. T? Not Mr. T the actor but Mr. T the real person.

Mr. T is very spiritual and his biblical rhetoric is amazing. I don't know how I have come to associate these two characters as having resemblance but I do and it is not because of their skin color.
Boo_Radley21
2/29/12 5:34:18PM
Am I the only one who is so completely uninterested in the Ultimate Fighter since the Season after Forrest and Rampage? It has gone so far down hill its almost maddening to watch, hence why I stopped long ago. Except the Heavyweight season. Anyways, I would honestly rather watch this Kimbo hosted rerun show than the new ones. At least Spike will find some way to make it kickass.
Poor_Franklin
2/29/12 5:59:48PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Am I the only one who is so completely uninterested in the Ultimate Fighter since the Season after Forrest and Rampage? It has gone so far down hill its almost maddening to watch, hence why I stopped long ago. Except the Heavyweight season. Anyways, I would honestly rather watch this Kimbo hosted rerun show than the new ones. At least Spike will find some way to make it kickass.

just watch the fights & ignore the drama BS. ive been doing that for years now & the show hasnt gotten old yet
Malaussie
3/1/12 10:50:08AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

TUF 14 was pretty good