kimbo slice facebook group

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » kimbo slice facebook group
murphy_16
9/23/08 5:54:51PM
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2234247187

damn this guy here is really just pissing me off. he is so dumb (he is marc boisjili guy if you check the link.) he thinks kimbo discovered bas rutten. think bo cantrell is the p4p best fighter in the world.

i just had to post it he was ******* pissing me off.

link
casey64
9/23/08 6:01:46PM
Dont have a face book, sucks for me.
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/23/08 6:07:11PM

Posted by casey64

haha, thats makes 2 of us then
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/23/08 6:10:21PM
think these guys are just extremist fans who probably know their facts & reasoning are full of shit, but still love kimbo bc of the brutal KOs

i wouldnt stress too much over it........one thing ive learned is that there are far more dumb people than smart people in this world.......dont let the dumb people get to you, natural selection will work itself out
casey64
9/23/08 6:10:55PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by casey64

I really dont even know what it is, I think its a website sort of like myspace.
Naturaldisaster
9/23/08 9:13:19PM
wow the dude said right now ken shamrock is the p4p best fighter in the world right now. and ed herman is a top 10 MW. and he said that fedor wouldnt take a fight with shamrock because he's seen how great shamrock was in the fights with tito. and that ken and fedor has an underground sambo fight and kimbo beat fedor (but nobody knows about this because that guy and 123 other people were the only ones that know about it). What an idiot.
The-Don
9/25/08 3:43:03PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

think these guys are just extremist fans who probably know their facts & reasoning are full of shit, but still love kimbo bc of the brutal KOs

i wouldnt stress too much over it........one thing ive learned is that there are far more dumb people than smart people in this world.......dont let the dumb people get to you, natural selection will work itself out

Hold on.. where ar these Brutal KO's? a bunch of out of shape guys lacking skills of any sought giving up are not KO's its a highly laughable joke...
murphy_16
9/26/08 8:00:52PM
idiot tried to say now GSP is a made up fighter and Karo Parisyan is the UFC champion
hodge
10/7/08 2:30:00PM
"seth just got a lucky punch and knocked him to the ground and got him on his back....thats all if he wouldnt have got that punch kimbo would have killed him!!"

Holy shit is this guy serious
NeaRMisS
10/7/08 2:43:58PM

Posted by hodge

"seth just got a lucky punch and knocked him to the ground and got him on his back....thats all if he wouldnt have got that punch kimbo would have killed him!!"

Holy shit is this guy serious

I've heard this lucky crap from evey kimbo fan non stop...

"If that punch didn't land kimbo was gonna kill him, it was just a lucky punch that is all"

Yes, clearly going into a fight you would never want to punch and hit the person. Those that hit the person are considered lucky. I understand now, thanks for clearing that up for me.

DCRage
10/7/08 2:52:40PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by casey64

And me makes 3. Had a MySpace years ago but deleted it after about a month.
dannyfrank
10/7/08 6:17:53PM
wow. i was just looking at one of the topics called "who kimbo should fight" or something like that. that list included names such as arlovski, liddell, and fedor. i've lost faith in humanity if someone thinks that kimbo would last in a fight with any of them
Wolfenstein
10/7/08 6:20:50PM
My advice...

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1