Kimbo Slice Boxing Machine Now Available

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Kimbo Slice Boxing Machine Now Available
DCRage
1/7/09 11:29:31AM
This is so funny...

“PrimeTime Amusements is proud to showcase the exclusive Team Kimbo Boxing Machine. Featuring officially licensed images of Kimbo Slice and the Team Kimbo logo, this custom designed boxing machine is a unique addition to our collection. PrimeTime Amusements is proud to showcase the exclusive Team Kimbo Boxing Machine. Featuring officially licensed images of Kimbo Slice and the Team Kimbo logo, this custom designed boxing machine is a unique addition to our collection.

The PrimeTime Boxing Machine is a huge hit in every location that keeps them in operation. From boxing professionals to MMA fighters and related companies, a custom wrapped boxing machine will add a tremendous value to your marketing and branding efforts.

Contact us today to discuss the creation of a custom wrapped boxing machine featuring your fighter or your logo!"

http://primetimeamusements.com/custom_boxingmachine.htm#

Mania just posted this. In their words, "It’s how a temporarily unemployed fighta eat."
mrsmiley
1/7/09 11:35:47AM
I want one!
cowcatcher
1/7/09 11:40:03AM
if seth petruzelli gets one and it crumbles immediately does the warranty cover it?
DCRage
1/7/09 11:42:31AM
Haha...believe it or not, yes. From the company's website:

Another advantage of doing business with PrimeTime is that any arcade game we sell is guaranteed. We will fix our games, new or used, free of charge or deliver you a replacement for 30 days from the date of sale.

I wouldn't mind a Gina Carano Boxing Machine, of course.
grappler0000
1/7/09 12:51:27PM

Posted by DCRage

It's a shame that the customer is the one doing the punching, cuz I'd definitely pay a quarter to see her box
cowcatcher
1/7/09 12:59:07PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by DCRage

It's a shame that the customer is the one doing the punching, cuz I'd definitely pay a quarter to see her box

i am standing and applauding you right now sir.
Jackelope
1/7/09 1:06:05PM
Oh the beautiful puns
Twenty20Dollars
1/7/09 3:36:12PM
And now you can get this kimbo slice boxing machine now for the low low price of $500,000, hurry and call now for this one time deal.
bls1919
1/7/09 7:59:19PM
Garunteed the machine takes a better punch than the real deal Kinbo. if not these guys will be on call to repair this thing 24/7
MMAcca
1/11/09 12:53:23AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by DCRage

mrsmiley
1/12/09 8:28:02PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by DCRage

I'm all for that!
Aether
1/15/09 9:15:50AM
so does this thing explode if you land a light jab on it?