Kimbo Slice Is Better Than All UFC Champs As Proven by MMA Math

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Kimbo Slice Is Better Than All UFC Champs As Proven by MMA Math
MaxOne
3/5/10 11:37:01AM
If you've spent any amount of time cruising around mma discussion boards you have undoubtedly come across some form of mma math. You know the drill, fighter A beat Fighter B and fighter B beat fighter C therefore if fighter A ever fought fighter C fighter A would win.
link
emfleek
3/5/10 11:40:17AM
Moved to the Lounge.
Aether
3/5/10 11:48:34AM
Kimbo > Tank > Yoshida > Hunt > Tsuyoshi Kohsaka > Fedor !!!!!

OMG!!! IT'S TRUE!!

SpiderSilva
3/5/10 11:54:57AM
lol I liked this one

Kimbo>Tank Abbott>James Thompson>Hidehiko Yoshida>Maurice Smith>Mark Coleman>Shogun Rua who kinda sorta beat Lyoto Machida
ChokeUout
3/5/10 1:36:44PM
I think i got one that works well....All the Champs he would have "beaten" by mmath will be in bold:

Kimbo>Houston>Jardine>Forrest> Rampage >Liddell >Couture >Sylvia >Rodriguez >Barnett >Couture (again) >Tito> Vitor >Franklin > Ken Shamrock

So, in conclusion, had Ken not cracked his head open and seth Petruzelli stepped in for Kenny, Kimbo would still have a perfect record, as well as wins over 11 Champions(6 LHW, 4 HW, and 1 MW), as according to the "ChokeUout Kimbo MMATH" theory...

So clearly, even though my theory proves he could be a beast at heavyweight, his career is cleary at Light heavyweight where he theorhetically would have beaten every champion between the reigns of Frank Shamrock and Rashad Evans.

Haha, MMA math is fun
MaxOne
3/8/10 12:31:38PM

Posted by ChokeUout

I think i got one that works well....All the Champs he would have "beaten" by mmath will be in bold:

Kimbo>Houston>Jardine>Forrest> Rampage >Liddell >Couture >Sylvia >Rodriguez >Barnett >Couture (again) >Tito> Vitor >Franklin > Ken Shamrock

So, in conclusion, had Ken not cracked his head open and seth Petruzelli stepped in for Kenny, Kimbo would still have a perfect record, as well as wins over 11 Champions(6 LHW, 4 HW, and 1 MW), as according to the "ChokeUout Kimbo MMATH" theory...

So clearly, even though my theory proves he could be a beast at heavyweight, his career is cleary at Light heavyweight where he theorhetically would have beaten every champion between the reigns of Frank Shamrock and Rashad Evans.

Haha, MMA math is fun

Shamrock really screwed things up for Kimbo....
casketcoin
3/9/10 8:29:04PM
Kimbo and Math in the same sentence