Kimbo Slice

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Kimbo Slice
kmansoori6
6/6/07 12:53:53PM
I saw on the news post that Kimbo is going to be fighting ray mercer pretty soon. I have been waiting to see him in MMA for a while now (only b/c people i know seem to think he is going to beat everyone). Instead of fighting ray mercer I think they should have him fight someone like randleman or mark hunt. I wish Melvin Manhoef weighed close to the same weight b/c I think that fight would be an absolute war (until melvin does the famous quick combos followed by a low kick) Who do you guys think Kimbo should fight???
xchickox
6/6/07 1:03:27PM
i reckon he should fight someone else on the street and stay out of the cage/ring....from what i've seen he's just an embarassment
kmansoori6
6/6/07 1:38:59PM
Trust me I completely agree. I want to see him get his ass kicked...so street thugs don't start thinking they have a chance against the pros
disorderlyvision
6/6/07 1:44:37PM
they should feed him to the wolves. like cro cop, or another big striker so he can get KTFO and sent packin
kmansoori6
6/6/07 2:06:39PM
I think they should just feed him to wolves so we don't have to hear about this dickwad anymore...
fedorwins1
6/6/07 2:20:19PM

Posted by kmansoori6

I think they should just feed him to wolves so we don't have to hear about this dickwad anymore...

fighterbashing?? he is an mma fighter now. If Kimbo gets past Mercer I say set up Lesnar vs Kimbo
kmansoori6
6/6/07 3:09:37PM
He will be an MMA fighter when he shows he knows something about the ground...and when he learns to throw a kick. So i guess we will see if he knows what he is doing...
teamquestnorth
6/6/07 4:06:48PM
tank abbot vs kimbo in icon sport so we could see soccer kicks and stomps. This would be a perfect fight for tank. We would finally see who the ultimate "streetfighter" is.
Pookie
6/7/07 2:52:39PM
you know for a random dude with no "real" training the guys a good fighter. His chins pretty good and his hands are good. Now im not saying the guy is qualified to fight in mma, too many ways to take advantage of his style, but cut the dude a break. youre talking about him like you hate him. He fights for money, just like mma fighters its just he does it on an extremely low scale enviornment.
Mastodon2
6/7/07 3:26:21PM
I havnt got too much respect for him, whenever Ive seen him, he has been brawling in the street like a thug. Fighting in a sanctioned environment is cool, or under proper supervision like at a boxing class or something, but there is something uncouth and barbaric about bareknucle boxing in parking lots and backyards.

I'd like to see him up again Jerome le Banner, that would be a fight and a half, a real striker to put Kimbo in his place.
Ultimate_fighter
6/9/07 5:16:25PM

Posted by Pookie

you know for a random dude with no "real" training the guys a good fighter. His chins pretty good and his hands are good. Now im not saying the guy is qualified to fight in mma, too many ways to take advantage of his style, but cut the dude a break. youre talking about him like you hate him. He fights for money, just like mma fighters its just he does it on an extremely low scale enviornment.

He gets good training done, he trains with boxing trainers, i am sure that there is video's of his training on Utube, and he chin is good becuz he smokes weed before every one of his fights and wheres a mouth guard when none of his opponents wears one. Kimbo is just a guy who fights people who can't...Put him a cage/ring against someone who trains to beat people up for a living, big KO lose to him!
Mastodon2
6/9/07 6:43:08PM
Well, if Kimbo is hitting the dope to cool his chin he better kick the habit, or he will get blown on the drug tests!
ExMilkman
6/9/07 7:55:20PM
Give the guy a chance. Atleast he's not bashing MMA like Mayweather.

I wonder if he'll have to shave that beard?
warglory
6/10/07 12:25:57AM
Haven't we pretty much exhausted this topic already?