Kimbo was robbed

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Kimbo was robbed
juanez13
10/5/08 4:49:35PM
if given time to recover, he could have taken troy waugh down and subbed him easily.

CantAndleDaRiddum
10/5/08 4:51:28PM
by the title i was about to get angry, then i saw trusty juanez had posted this & hought i was about to have a heart attack.........thanks for not disapppointing LOL
scoozna
10/5/08 5:01:28PM
Yeah...I saw the title and juanez as the TS before I read it and was like ..."oh noes, he's a Kimbo nuthugger!"

The only thing funnier than that weird flair of a point-to-heaven thingy right before starting the fights was getting molested by Ferguson. If only he would have been double-legged and dropped for some Kimbo GnP.
Jackelope
10/5/08 5:34:26PM
LMFAO.. if props could be given they would in abundance
Branwest
10/5/08 8:03:21PM
Yeah, that subject line really pis#ed me off. I'm glad it wasn't what I thought. I do think the ref could've let it go a couple more seconds, but the end result would've been the same except Kimbo would've taken more punishment.
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/5/08 8:43:36PM
AHAHAHAHA Niiiiice
kurt-2112
10/5/08 8:55:56PM
is this pic real??? did he actually think the ref was his opponent??
zach66700
10/5/08 9:17:47PM
Yes he did
zach66700
10/5/08 9:18:54PM
I thought i was going to be pissed, but that is hilarious
wolfman
10/5/08 10:18:16PM

Posted by kurt-2112

Yes, this has actually happened a lot. When a fighter is stunned by strikes he is bound to mistake whoever is in front of him as his opponent. For instance, when Chuck TKO'd Babalu, Babalu went for a single-leg takedown on BJM if my memory serves right and there are many other examples....
telnights
10/5/08 10:50:22PM
Kimbo: Please keep the bad mean pink haired man away from me!!

StorminYourman
10/5/08 11:22:55PM

Posted by juanez13

if given time to recover, he could have taken troy waugh down and subbed him easily.

Nice!
In other news I do not think there is one Kimbo fan who posts on this site aand if there is I do not think they will admit it.
Pitbull09
10/6/08 12:06:22AM
Ha, I was about to flip out over this and couldnt believe Juanez post it. Great thread
aaa9erh8er
10/6/08 12:16:22AM
lol i was mad to untill i saw it also i liek the repost of the pic with caption
Svartorm
10/6/08 1:23:21AM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by kurt-2112

Yes, this has actually happened a lot. When a fighter is stunned by strikes he is bound to mistake whoever is in front of him as his opponent. For instance, when Chuck TKO'd Babalu, Babalu went for a single-leg takedown on BJM if my memory serves right and there are many other examples....

My favorite was Haynes vs. Cummo, because Haynes actually did get the single leg. That and when Bradley fought Lytle and put the ref in guard. hehehe
Naturaldisaster
10/6/08 1:46:44AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by wolfman

Posted by kurt-2112

My favorite was Haynes vs. Cummo, because Haynes actually did get the single leg. That and when Bradley fought Lytle and put the ref in guard. hehehe

its even better when the fighter realizes their doin it, ALA Baroni tryin to attack larry landless
gsquat
10/6/08 11:00:13AM
Its all the more testament to fight being stopped. When the fighter doesn't even realize he's trying beat up the ref, you know he's dazed.
JohnnyNapalm
10/6/08 12:52:15PM
Sweet post.

How bad is Kimbo's TD skillz?

Couldn't even get the ref down.
tberg420
10/6/08 1:01:19PM

Posted by JohnnyNapalm

Sweet post.

How bad is Kimbo's TD skillz?

Couldn't even get the ref down.

That's what I was going to say. I must say that Lytle's KO of Bradley was the best because everyone at the bar thought that it was classic and was laughing.
4u2nv
10/6/08 1:37:16PM
that might have been Kimbo's first actual successful takedown there... maybe
loonytnt
10/6/08 3:04:26PM
lol i was like"robbed? did he say put your hands down and i will punch and he did" i love it