Kimbo on Jimmy Kimmel tonight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kimbo on Jimmy Kimmel tonight
cowcatcher
2/7/08 1:33:08PM
Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson, who headlines next week’s EliteXC event with David “Tank Abbott,” will be a guest on tonight’s episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!“

The appearance was teased during Wednesday’s episode of the show, and the ABC press office confirmed the booking with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) this morning.
link
Boo_Radley21
2/7/08 1:57:43PM
Wasn't Abbott just on the show a while ago?

Wonder what he has to say about Tank.
BlazinSaddle
2/7/08 3:52:05PM
kimbo should be more interesting than tank and his drinking stories
WAR KIMBO
RMFG_187
2/7/08 3:55:13PM
gonna be a great fight, i hope kimbo wins, so that he can make a name for himself.

i really dont like tank. i met him once, wat an asshole drunk. hes the type of guy that goes to the bar and starts shit with EVERYONE! but i think tanks gonna win

Tank Abbott RND 2 TKO
xburbx
2/7/08 4:46:31PM
I saw Kimbos first fight in AC against Mercer. He has a long way to become anything in the heavyweight division, but I am a huge Kimbo fan for the same reason I am a Bob Sapp fan. No one can deny Kimbo the infamous backyard brawl that put that guys eyesocket out of place. Also, that isnt a beard he has, its actually a shield that is morphed to his face.

War Ferguson
Trench777
2/7/08 5:13:01PM

Oh my gawd...someone please either wake me up, or kill me.

A legitimate MMA site (this one) with people WARring Kimbo "My other car is a little one that 12 more of me pile out of at circuses" Slice and saying this fight is going to be a "GOOD ONE"?!?

Ok, stick a fork in me, I'm done.

T777

P.S. Kimbo Slice is to serious fighter, what Kimmel's "Man Show" is to informative television. Come to think of it...they make a perfect pair.
Bemin
2/7/08 5:52:16PM

Posted by Trench777

Oh my gawd...someone please either wake me up, or kill me.

A legitimate MMA site (this one) with people WARring Kimbo "My other car is a little one that 12 more of me pile out of at circuses" Slice and saying this fight is going to be a "GOOD ONE"?!?

Ok, stick a fork in me, I'm done.

T777

P.S. Kimbo Slice is to serious fighter, what Kimmel's "Man Show" is to informative television. Come to think of it...they make a perfect pair.

Hey I for one am also looking forward to this fight. To say Kimbo is not a serious fighter is just wrong. The man has spent the last year or two heavily training MMA with Bas Rutten, and if you listen to Bas, Kimbo is very dedicated and super hard working and learning the ropes very quickly. He may not have a ton of MMA fight experience but he sure as hell shouldn't be dismissed as not being a "Serious" fighter.

DCRage
2/7/08 5:55:31PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

I don't know about that, but if you listen to this past week's Gross Point Blank radio show on Sherdog, Tank was on that show and he did a lot of shifting between putting Kimbo over and trash-talking about him and the like.
Copenhagen
2/7/08 9:48:57PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Yes, he was.
TimW001
2/7/08 10:34:14PM
Probably not going to watch this.
whardin19
2/7/08 10:34:22PM
Wouldn't mind seeing this interview but seeing as I work at UPS I got to get up too early to see it someone will have to give me a link to it tommarow.
xburbx
2/8/08 1:04:38AM
Interview was great. We found out he has 6 kids and the second ones name is KEVLAR. He named it after the same material his beard shield is made of.