Kimbo Interview

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Kimbo Interview
Lay_N_Pray
3/28/07 8:58:13PM
I just got done reading the Kimbo interview on the website and my goodness he impressed me.

Everything from respecting fighters, to holding his kid in the mall, being a normal guy havin a burger and soda (surprise he didnt say beer) and askin people to keep him in their prayers really shocked me.

I gained alot of respect for him as a person after reading that interview. I dont think he is a great fighter and I doubt I ever will, but I also thought he was kind of a low life just from the way he is portrayed in his video fights.

People never cease to surprise and I am glad that Kimbo holds those types of beliefs, he seems like a genuine guy, but like I said he will never be pro fighter material in my eyes.
warglory
3/28/07 9:39:45PM
Yeah, anytime he fights someone he makes sure they are alright after each fight. I thought that was pretty honorable.
pv3Hpv3p
3/29/07 10:58:34AM
Is the link to that interview on here somewhere? Or do you have it somewhere?

I thought of him the same way (kinda like a thug or whatever), and it sounds pretty interesting to hear otherwise...
cowcatcher
3/29/07 10:59:29AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I thought of him the same way (kinda like a thug or whatever), and it sounds pretty interesting to hear otherwise...

its in the news forums
pv3Hpv3p
3/29/07 11:15:14AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

its in the news forums

Thanks