Kimbo vs Bob Sapp

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Kimbo vs Bob Sapp
komodo20
12/18/07 9:36:51AM
who do you think would win this fight if it happen
fullerene
12/18/07 9:50:12AM
When little skill is involved, power is the differentiating factor and Sapp has too much for Kimbo. He probably outweighs him by 100 pounds. Neither guy knows how to wrestle, but Sapp will end up on top based on size and strength. Kimbo seems to have better boxing, but he's a long way from the level of standup that Cyril Abidi or Ernesto Hoost had.

Sapp by GnP in under 2 minutes.
bullettdodger
12/18/07 11:41:09AM

Posted by fullerene

When little skill is involved, power is the differentiating factor and Sapp has too much for Kimbo. He probably outweighs him by 100 pounds. Neither guy knows how to wrestle, but Sapp will end up on top based on size and strength. Kimbo seems to have better boxing, but he's a long way from the level of standup that Cyril Abidi or Ernesto Hoost had.

Sapp by GnP in under 2 minutes.

LOL
loonytnt
12/18/07 12:20:52PM
idk kimbo has a lil JJ, i think kimbo can get his back and may get a chock
CantAndleDaRiddum
12/18/07 2:01:12PM
i think kimbo would have personal problems losing to cry baby face, but one hell of a matchup, someone gettin KTFO!
but if i gotta pick im going with kimbo via Bas' training
juanez13
12/18/07 3:07:24PM
i say Sapp takes this rather easily, al thin he will go out push kimbo into a corner than start unloading some power, and if kimbo think he will take sapp down, i think we will see a sapp throwing kimbo around kinda like he did to nog, except i dont think kimbo will stand that much pain, he proly gets KO under 2 minutes like someone had said before....i think both fighters arent very skilled, but i see sapps strenght and size being to much to handle for kimbo
Boo_Radley21
12/18/07 3:57:27PM
Sapp would definitely overpower Kimbo and pound him out if not in the first then early in the second.
fullerene
12/18/07 4:06:08PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

but if i gotta pick im going with kimbo via Bas' training

training is good, but fighting experience is even better. There is an impressive roster of guys that Sapp has survived (Abidi, LeBanner, Nog, Hoost, Chong their Musashi) that are as dangerous on their feet as Bas Rutten is and moreso than Sean Gannon.