Kim Couture: "I know that Randy is the hardest working person I know."

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kim Couture: "I know that Randy is the hardest working person I know."
tallica62
1/10/12 9:44:07PM
In a recent interview Kim commented on Randy and his work ethic: "I know that Randy is the hardest working person I know."

and the state of MMA fighters today: "it seems more guys today are looking to win points once they have the belt than finish fights and I think that’s cheap. It’s cheap to the fans and themselves."

Full Interview
prophecy033
1/11/12 12:14:52AM
Randy has always struck me as the type of guy that just doesn't think about pain. I can almost guarantee that when he got his inner eye lid sliced by Belfort in their second fight, he would have continued fighting had he been given the chance. He's another breed of athlete altogether, as evident by him still being at the top into his late 40's
prozacnation1978
1/11/12 1:56:52AM
Wish my.ex would say that about me
Kpro
1/11/12 5:39:46AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Wish my.ex would say that about me

Your ex hasn't made probably 7 figures by continuing to use your last name
isk
1/11/12 11:15:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Randy has always struck me as the type of guy that just doesn't think about pain. I can almost guarantee that when he got his inner eye lid sliced by Belfort in their second fight, he would have continued fighting had he been given the chance. He's another breed of athlete altogether, as evident by him still being at the top into his late 40's

So true. The Gonzaga fight's another great example. When he blocks the head kick with his arm, he feels the arm break. He bounces around a little bit mostly to reset himself, then he just keeps going.

Randy's a fighter. Not just an athlete, or a professional, or a competitor. He has that atittude where when he feels pain, he's going to try to give it right back if at all possible.