Something to kill some time.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Something to kill some time.
UFC_Fanatic
8/6/13 1:48:58AM
I know several people here are like me and grew up watching Dragonball Z and loved the hell out of it. Well, there is a series online called DBZ Abridged, and it's hilarious. It's got a super huge following (one of the voice actors, Christopher Sabat, notable for voicing Vegeta, Piccolo, Yamcha, Korin, Mr. Popo, Shenron, etc, has said he's a fan of the parody series) and I've been watching it for several years now. It is awesome. Here is the link for the first episode: DBZ Abridged episode 1

It's about 9 minutes long, so it's not too time consuming. It takes them 2-3 episodes to really get in the swing of things and it gets super hilarious from there. If you've got an hour and a half to kill here is a link to the complete DBZ abridged season 1: Complete Season 1 movie.

If you loved dbz as a kid like I did (hell I still love the shit out of it, I own the entire Dragonball series from the origanal up to GT), then you should love this. Check it out if you haven't already, it's awesome. They've done 35 episodes to date, each one being around 10-15 minutes long. It's great, check it out, you'll get some laughs out of it. Hopefully you guys enjoy it as much as I do.
Budgellism
8/6/13 6:50:18AM
I was and am a big DBZ fan. I'll give this a look when I wake up, thanks man.
postman
8/6/13 11:08:08AM
So I am not at all a Dragon Ball Z fan at all but was drawn in by the headline. So He is what I do to kill almost all of my time. You can thank me later.

TheChive