Need to kill 45 minutes? Watch Joe Rogan hunt for bigfoot.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Need to kill 45 minutes? Watch Joe Rogan hunt for bigfoot.
Adrenaline
7/30/13 4:59:10AM

Episode 1 is up on youtube, I'm only few minutes into it so I can't judge it's merit quite yet but I imagine if you like Rogan and the "unknown" it might be up your alley.

Youtube

Fun fact: Dr. Jeff Meldrum (the squatch "expert") featured in the episode is an Anthropologist at Adrenaline's Alma mater, Idaho State University
airkerma
7/30/13 8:41:02AM
What's the verdict?
Adrenaline
7/30/13 9:28:25AM

Posted by airkerma

What's the verdict?

Well I won't spoil if they found Bigfoot or not but it was worth watching, nothing ground breaking or must see but it had a few funny moments, plus Joe wears a fanny so there's that.
airkerma
7/30/13 9:38:55AM
Sounds pretty good so far, but I would hop on board in a second if Rogan wore jorts with his fanny pack
Adrenaline
7/30/13 9:46:28AM
Here are some jorts for your viewing pleasure. Don't say I never do anything nice for you.

postman
7/30/13 9:53:47AM
Not to get too far off subject but I had a guy come into work yesterday in Capri's! If this were the MERICA I would like it to be I would have fired him on the spot. I'm pretty sure he bought them from Lane Bryant. Wish I took a pic.
Webbie
7/30/13 3:56:58PM
The second episode sounds like it's going to be significantly more interesting than the first.

Not that I didn't enjoy the first, but if you've watched it you probably know what I'm talking about.
FlashyG
7/30/13 4:56:03PM
Did he find him at ATT in Florida?

Lungsofsteel
7/30/13 6:06:37PM
thanks ive been looking for a new show to watch
airkerma
8/8/13 11:18:50PM
This might be the best show on tv. 'I'm not great at science, but I still realize that your science sucks'
hashyandy4
8/9/13 2:47:37AM

Posted by Webbie

The second episode sounds like it's going to be significantly more interesting than the first.

Not that I didn't enjoy the first, but if you've watched it you probably know what I'm talking about.

Agreed, the goverment/weather thing sounds interesting as shit to me too. I know the episode already happend, ill have to find it on ondemand (Comcast bullshit)
Webbie
8/9/13 3:52:51AM
Shiat... I missed the third episode

Any of you catch it?

I'm definitely enjoying the show so far. It's nothing spectacular, but it keeps me entertained.
Adrenaline
8/9/13 4:08:15AM

Posted by hashyandy4

Posted by Webbie

Agreed, the goverment/weather thing sounds interesting as shit to me too. I know the episode already happend, ill have to find it on ondemand (Comcast bullshit)

Are you on your phone or something? All three episodes are up on the official youtube channel if you don't want to wait around on Comcast.

Channel.
airkerma
8/9/13 9:19:17AM

Posted by Webbie

Shiat... I missed the third episode

Any of you catch it?

I'm definitely enjoying the show so far. It's nothing spectacular, but it keeps me entertained.

Ha I think it's spectacular. Any time something remotely odd happens Joe Rogan turns tot he camera and gets super wide eyed...like his eyes might explode from his skull.
I watched it last night, it was okay, it dealt a bit more with philosophy and morality than an episode about bigfeets. Probably my least favorite so far.
jay98107
8/9/13 12:42:04PM
I love the show aside from the way they edit it before commercial breaks. Sci-fi (er, Syfy) makes it seem like we're going to get some hyper juicy information after every commercial break and you just fucking know it isn't going to happen.
Webbie
8/9/13 2:35:50PM

Posted by jay98107

Sci-fi (er, Syfy) makes it seem like we're going to get some hyper juicy information after every commercial break and you just fucking know it isn't going to happen.

Hahaha yeah, this is true, but I guess that's just Syfy's way of trying to keep viewers on their channel.
airkerma
8/9/13 2:52:16PM

Posted by Webbie
Hahaha yeah, this is true, but I guess that's just Syfy's way of trying to keep viewers on their channel.

You can only watch the same episode of Ghost Hunters so many times