Can you kill a cow?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Can you kill a cow?
Next Page »
kris_ericson
12/25/08 10:07:58PM
can you kill a cow with your bare hands? and if it was possible? would it know what is happening?
TheNatural915
12/25/08 10:28:03PM
Of course its possible just put him in a rear naked choke.
postman
12/25/08 10:30:55PM
I don't know man that is a large task.
kris_ericson
12/25/08 10:50:06PM
maybe shinya aoki can do a standing upside down gogo and choke it to death
king_katool
12/25/08 11:26:19PM
if you push it over it cant get up right?? so it dies eventually ye no problem i can do it, if it knows whats going on i dont know
kris_ericson
12/25/08 11:34:01PM
or you could lead it up a staircase haha
lochie
12/25/08 11:47:44PM
yeha mate well im froma little town called tamworth in australia yeah i dropped my knife as it was charging at me then i just had to break its neck and no they can get up the cows in aus but yes its possible and yess it would no what was going on because it would being trying its hardest to **** you up..
backalley101
12/26/08 12:19:01AM
Yeah, I could kill a cow. I would just bring a butcher.
kris_ericson
12/26/08 12:24:10AM

Posted by lochie yeha mate well im froma little town called tamworth in australia yeah i dropped my knife as it was charging at me then i just had to break its neck and no they can get up the cows in aus but yes its possible and yess it would no what was going on because it would being trying its hardest to **** you up..
im sorry you must live a hard life
mentalcase
12/26/08 12:31:29AM
i was bull rushed by a cow, it knocked me down but i scramble back up it rushed me again i hit it with a head kick it was rocked but still manage to knock me down, so i pulled guard rubber guard and form mission control was able to secured a modified triangle choke the cow blacked out and i held the choke for 30 seconds to make sure it was dead

i feel bad but i had to defend my self I'm looking after the calves and raising them to redeem myself
The_Metal_Maniac
12/26/08 12:34:45AM
My friend shot a cow in the head with a potato gun, and the cow did not die.
bojangalz
12/26/08 1:45:57AM
Well it's documented though it doesn't say if it was bare-handed or not...but i thought i'd throw this out there:

While out riding his motorcycle one day, Allman Brothers guitarist Dickie Betts got hungry. No problem. Betts simply stopped at the side of the road, hopped a fence, walked into a farmer's field, killed a cow, and began to butcher it.
Everything was going according to plan - until a passing cop saw Dickie's bike and went to investigate.

you gotta love that good ol' fashion Rock n Roll debatchary.

link
lochie
12/26/08 1:49:29AM

Posted by kris_ericson

Posted by lochie

yeha mate well im froma little town called tamworth in australia yeah i dropped my knife as it was charging at me then i just had to break its neck and no they can get up the cows in aus but yes its possible and yess it would no what was going on because it would being trying its hardest to **** you up..

im sorry you must live a hard life

what makes you say that????

have you ever lived on a farm
kris_ericson
12/26/08 2:06:21AM
what makes me say that is that you got attacked by a cow and no i havent
tdietel01
12/26/08 10:20:14AM
im not sure it would be easy! how you ever felt how powerful a cow is? it would be like a 5 year old trying to choke a full grown man out. without knowing how to defend a choke could you escape a choke from a 5 year old?
postman
12/26/08 10:24:22AM

Posted by mentalcase

i was bull rushed by a cow, it knocked me down but i scramble back up it rushed me again i hit it with a head kick it was rocked but still manage to knock me down, so i pulled guard rubber guard and form mission control was able to secured a modified triangle choke the cow blacked out and i held the choke for 30 seconds to make sure it was dead

i feel bad but i had to defend my self I'm looking after the calves and raising them to redeem myself

You are a very kind man I would have ate the mother and killed the caves when I ran out of ground meat.
bobbydoomocculta
12/26/08 10:48:25AM
I never tried to kill one but if u were gonna you would want to stand on one side then kick it in the throat... if that doesn't work at least your not in the way and you would have an anw=swer to the question... i'm drunk right now...

if you climb on top or hangoff the front chocking it you are just beggin to get ****** up...

you could probably tip and step on its throat too... i wouldn't though... there's probably a law or two that says tat shit isnot cool...
cmb19932
12/26/08 11:00:43AM
this whole thread is bull-shit

um idk cows are pretty big it might not be very easy
lochie
12/26/08 4:18:15PM

Posted by cmb19932

this whole thread is bull-shit

um idk cows are pretty big it might not be very easy

its easier that what you think
mentalcase
12/26/08 8:19:15PM
you need one of these to kill a cow
lol its dubbed in german it was the first one i found,
by the way check this movie out if u havent seen it it pretty good

link
beerman77
12/26/08 8:49:02PM

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

duuuuuuuuude that is no joke .. potato guns are not to be ****** with..we shot one out the back of a car once and it whent thru a bus.( the glass both side clean thru). we drove like crazy .. we where drinking and it was suposed to over the bus haha not thru it.. thank god no one was in those seats
GrandMaster313
12/26/08 9:43:11PM
i have never killed one, but i have tipped a cow!

I also have a friend who put his dog in a gogoplata....modified into what he calls a dogoplata !

you might be able to make the cow tap using this technique .
Cdellorso
12/27/08 1:48:10AM
I know a yupper (Pronounced YOOPER for those not familiar with Michigan, we have an upper peninsula) that killed a dear by a RNC with one hand over its mouth and 2 fingers into the nostrals as deep as he could took 1:30 sec approx...... (friends with a Dairy farmer and will try it on a cow that will be slaughterd for a bottle of jack daniels)

GrandMaster313
12/27/08 2:01:27AM
i believe it. yuppers are crazy!!!!LOL
cowcatcher
12/27/08 9:20:45AM
i dont kill em, i just catch em
Jackelope
12/27/08 11:56:41AM

Posted by cowcatcher

The thread is about bovines, not fat chicks

I don't know about killing a cow with bare hands. It'd be impressive. I have killed a sheep with a paint round from an M203, though haha
cowcatcher
12/27/08 1:48:13PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by cowcatcher

The thread is about bovines, not fat chicks

I don't know about killing a cow with bare hands. It'd be impressive. I have killed a sheep with a paint round from an M203, though haha

tomayto/tomahto, fat chick/bovine, i thought i told you about my chubby chasing in confidence
dannyfrank
12/27/08 2:16:29PM
this thread has left me in utterly bewildered
jakeiceman
12/28/08 4:07:48AM

HA HA you get huge props because I have done the exact same thing...

Potato guns kick so much ass!
jakeiceman
12/28/08 4:10:00AM

Posted by beerman77

duuuuuuuuude that is no joke .. potato guns are not to be ****** with..we shot one out the back of a car once and it whent thru a bus.( the glass both side clean thru). we drove like crazy .. we where drinking and it was suposed to over the bus haha not thru it.. thank god no one was in those seats

I guess you get props too!

On a construction job site I sat in a porta potty and my boss shot the potato gun at it while i was in it. It busted through the white mesh window and gave me a black eye.....geez I'm gettin my potato gun out tommorow and I'm gonna screw some shit up!
Pages: [1] 2