‘Kid’ Yamamoto Draws UFC Newcomer Uyenoyama for UFC on Fox

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » ‘Kid’ Yamamoto Draws UFC Newcomer Uyenoyama for UFC on Fox
POLL: Who takes it?
‘Kid’ Yamamoto 69% (11)
Darren Uyenoyama 31% (5)
FastKnockout
9/6/11 5:37:39PM
Bantamweight slugger Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto will make his sophomore trip to the Octagon against another veteran of the Japanese ring, Darren Uyenoyama, on the UFC’s Nov. 12 card.

UFC officials announced Tuesday that Yamamoto (Pictured) and Uyenoyama have agreed to square off at UFC on Fox 1, which takes place at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.

LINK
FastKnockout
9/6/11 5:40:02PM
Stacking up!
Styles
9/6/11 5:55:04PM
I really hope Kid can come out and make a better showing. I have followed basically his whole career and loved the fact he was finally fighting here in the states but he has been lacking since that injury and olympic try-outs.
Cooler
9/6/11 6:37:51PM
Darren is basically only a grappler and with Kid's wrestling I dont see him out positioning him or submitting him. Kid gets a rebound KO win here im pretty damn sure of it.
noahgenda
9/6/11 6:47:47PM
with all these fights i think f/x or versus or something should air the prelims
prophecy033
9/7/11 1:20:34AM
Still waiting for Yamamoto to "arrive" in the UFC. He's been underwhelming thus far, but I'm still picking him to win
icantthinkofanything
9/7/11 11:09:24AM
I haven't seen every kid fight, but I did see him in dream, and I think there is no need for him on this card
Styles
9/7/11 5:24:51PM
Why would that be?