Kicked in the Junk

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Kicked in the Junk
jakeiceman
12/1/08 10:44:29PM
Most of you have posted some pretty random topics......AND NOW IT IS MY TURN!!

Nothing causes as much pain nor as much laughter as a good shot to the nuts....so I figured I would share a few of mine and see if you guys have any good ones.

The reason why I thought of this was because I had a very painful experience this morning that still has me laughing.

1) I woke up and I had well for a lack of a medical term.....morning wood. I hopped out of bed in a sleep induced haze and was walking to the bathroom when my girlfriend kicked me straight in the junk. Her foot connected with the end of the ol' flagpole and I swear to god it snapped.....not a lie.... I dropped to the floor and stayed there until the room stopped spinning

2) Not as odd as the first but still makes me laugh. A couple of weeks ago I was on patrol and I left my cell phone up in the visor of my car. I had just got a call so I punched on the gas and the cell phone some how flew out of the visor and hit me square in the scones....Im still trying to figure out the physics. I was swerving all over the road with the lights and sirens going ......I showed up to the call laughing and walking funny.

So now you all know.....jakeiceman is a wierd wierd man and gets hit in the family jewels alot.
Aaronno9
12/1/08 10:49:16PM
I was at my girlfriends house on saturday, asked her to pass me the remote, she proceeded to throw it straight at my balls. It was the slightest of connections, right on the bottom of the sack.

Worst feeling ever.
jakeiceman
12/1/08 10:53:02PM

Posted by Aaronno9

I was at my girlfriends house on saturday, asked her to pass me the remote, she proceeded to throw it straight at my balls. It was the slightest of connections, right on the bottom of the sack.

Worst feeling ever.

Ha ha! there seems to be a theme with girlfriends starting here......
kopower
12/1/08 11:00:34PM
When I was about twelve, we had a neighborhood baseball game going. We had to use trees for bases and I was hanging out of one. My buddy was hitting and the pitch was high so i stayed in the tree. Next thing I knew I heard a ping and turned just as the baseball hit me right in the nuts!! I then fell about 6 ft out of the tree on the ground. I was in so much pain from the ball I didn't even feel the fall.

You guys ever sit on one of your balls before. Happened to me twice. I was sliding into my driver seat and somehow it rolled under my leg as I sat down.
cmill21
12/2/08 12:53:04AM
Does anyone remember the dude with the orange hair and blue jump suit who would run around booting people in the balls and then saying "my friend, my friend....you've been kicked in the nuts". We used to watch that all the time in my computer class...wonder why I failed.
MMAcca
12/2/08 1:40:14AM

Posted by Aaronno9
Worst feeling ever.

Especially the ones that don't make full contact......
Khaos
12/2/08 5:52:42AM
Last June, I made my friend Mark extremely angry. so instead out saying stuff to me, he kicks me in the groin, the kick looked like Pete Williams at UFC 17, and Felt like Antoni hardonk's at UFC 80- and I fell like Rich Franklin at UFC 64.

(The UFC comparisons aren't a necessity, but I wanted them there)
dannyfrank
12/2/08 7:48:33AM

Posted by cmill21

Does anyone remember the dude with the orange hair and blue jump suit who would run around booting people in the balls and then saying "my friend, my friend....you've been kicked in the nuts". We used to watch that all the time in my computer class...wonder why I failed.

i was seriously about to say that a guy with an orange afro came out of no where and kicked me in the balls, but i guess i now have to share a true story.

i was chillin in my garage one day, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, my sister comes out with a hockey stick, yells "CUP CHECK!!!" and nails me right in the balls. i actually blacked out for a moment and then threw up
Jackelope
12/2/08 8:33:29AM
I was tubing behind a boat going about 35 or 40 miles per hour. I decided to lean back as far as I could in the tube- so I was basically reclining while being towed. When the driver would turn in a circle this lean backward would make the tube fly out to the side about twice as fast as we were already going.

Unfortunately, I quickly learned that this "lean back" also caused my legs to be spread high up in the air, and when the tube slipped out from underneath me I connected STRAIGHT on my nuts and then skipped a time or two on top of the water because I was going so fast. (on the nuts each time) When I finally stopped I immediately reached into my shorts and checked to see whether or not my nuts were still there. It seriously felt like I tore my sack in two and left my nuts about 20 feet behind me. Thankfully the boys were still attached, and I was dying laughing/crying for about 10 minutes straight. I thought I was laughing, but man... when the boat pulled around to pick me up those guys' laughter tripled mine. If you can just picture a guy in a seated position skipping by his nuts across the top of the water that's exactly what it looked like...hahaha

Somewhere out there somebody probably has it on video, too
The_Ho_Bag
12/2/08 4:59:33PM
i just got spinning back kicked in the groin..

Rush
12/2/08 7:23:40PM
I was playing road hockey and took an orange ball (you know the hard rubber ones) right off the tip of my cock. It hurt to even have sex for a couple days.

Another ball hockey one, I was taking shots and nailed the goalie in the nuts so hard that he vomited.
jakeiceman
12/2/08 10:08:31PM

Posted by Rush

It hurt to even have sex for a couple days.

Well its not even fun if it doesnt hurt a little bit right?