How To Kick Like Fedor - Translated

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » How To Kick Like Fedor - Translated
Wolfenstein
12/1/08 5:58:13PM
Part of the famous Fedor Seminar. In this video, he shows how he kicks, and it is fully translated to english.

link
cmill21
12/2/08 1:02:38AM
One of the few mma fighters i've seen that can acctually check a kick. Probably saved him against Cro Cop acctually, he checked quite a few.

EDIT: He acctually has some of the best striking defense i've seen. Hoost has said he can't hit Fedor with much in training, I've seen Hoost drop just about everyone, that dude was amazing.
lochie
12/2/08 6:55:19PM
yeha its a good video we can learn a fair bit from this but in the end everyone has there own style. thnaks for posting it bro
The-Don
12/12/08 10:51:47PM

Posted by lochie

yeha its a good video we can learn a fair bit from this but in the end everyone has there own style. thnaks for posting it bro

Style is one thing... Technique is another.. I think from this video were seeing some great technique... Often I I see people block high kicks with their arm vertical.. little things like placing your hand to your head to create that angle to direct the blow over your head instead of trying to block it for example is good technique...