Khan vs judah

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Khan vs judah
1daveufc
7/24/11 4:14:34PM
Just wondering if people thought it was a low blow or not and am wondering how good everyone thinks khan is and who shud he fight next?
kingsmasher
7/24/11 4:27:23PM

Posted by 1daveufc

Just wondering if people thought it was a low blow or not and am wondering how good everyone thinks khan is and who shud he fight next?

No low blow at all right on the belt line not a low blow but a devastating punch...Khan is sick and not to mention but Freddie Roach as a trainer....

Would love to see a fight with Bradley but Bradley is a rough fighter who Khan is faster than but Bradley has a tendency to headbut people every fight and a head but can decide a fight if it happens early...but Khan will give some trouble to anyone...

A Maidana rematch would be nice that fight was unreal...
pmoney
7/24/11 4:43:50PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Would love to see a fight with Bradley but Bradley is a rough fighter

Yes! Representing the Coachella Valley, 760 smack a hoe!
kingsmasher
7/24/11 7:23:04PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by kingsmasher

Would love to see a fight with Bradley but Bradley is a rough fighter

Yes! Representing the Coachella Valley, 760 smack a hoe!

When I said a rough fighter I mean he head buts every fight hes in...no joke and that can be big depending on how bad...He was offered a 50 50 split with Khan and didnt want it....I dont think he wants that fight really...
Pookie
7/24/11 8:24:22PM
When i bought fight night champions and saw Bradley had a rating of 90, Which was the same as Julio Cesar Chavez i went and watched a bunch of highlights and clips i could find of him. In my opinion, he's a protected fighter, more hype than talent. And when he starts fighting fighters that are respected, we'll see the technical flaws in his game exposed. Both Zab and Khan would school him.

AND he called Khan out, but then turned the fight down when Khan accepted? hmmm
ghandikush
7/25/11 8:17:40AM

Posted by Pookie

When i bought fight night champions and saw Bradley had a rating of 90, Which was the same as Julio Cesar Chavez i went and watched a bunch of highlights and clips i could find of him. In my opinion, he's a protected fighter, more hype than talent. And when he starts fighting fighters that are respected, we'll see the technical flaws in his game exposed. Both Zab and Khan would school him.

AND he called Khan out, but then turned the fight down when Khan accepted? hmmm

He had a showtime contract. Showtime doesnt have anyone. Not so much his fault. He is really good and technical imo but yeah taller guys will blast him.

I'm a fight night nut and you cant judge by overall rating, if a guy has amazing physical abilities and can knock people flash down with a punch they will have an 88 to a 90 on that alone. Not like the developers chose that.