Kevin Ware's injury (Not for the faint of heart)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Kevin Ware's injury (Not for the faint of heart)
FastKnockout
4/1/13 2:27:44PM
Here it is, in all it's gruesome glory.

Picture
jakewalters
4/1/13 2:45:13PM
FastKO.. I love you but

1) there's another topic on this and literally it's the next thread down from the one you just made

2) that pic's a tad too graphic to just post up. gotta link that shit or something, holy Christ
tcunningham
4/1/13 2:59:49PM
It's weird to bones that are still being used. Pretty nasty
jakewalters
4/1/13 3:05:02PM
Looks as if he had a great surgery last night. Ware is already back up on his feet!!!! (No April Fools joke here)

FastKnockout
4/1/13 3:16:07PM

Posted by jakewalters

FastKO.. I love you but

1) there's another topic on this and literally it's the next thread down from the one you just made

2) that pic's a tad too graphic to just post up. gotta link that shit or something, holy Christ

That's my bad. I skipped right over the other post in today's topics without realizing it.
jakewalters
4/1/13 3:17:10PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by jakewalters

FastKO.. I love you but

That's my bad. I skipped right over the other post without realizing it.

Hehe, I figured just as much. If I had a nickel for every time I did that.... I wouldn't be rich but I'd have at least enough for a soda or something lol
BeeR
4/1/13 5:20:06PM
Tabernac!!