Kenny Power's (Danny McBride's) newest K-Swiss commercial

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Kenny Power's (Danny McBride's) newest K-Swiss commercial
pmoney
7/11/11 12:05:11PM
.... Is ******* hilarious, as per usual. Two different versions (one posted by pmoney, another posted by Grappler0000) are in the videos section of the playground.
Budgellism
7/11/11 12:08:10PM
Season 3 needs to hurry up and come out. Hilarious show.
grappler0000
7/11/11 12:10:25PM
The one I posted is actually the Behind the Scenes...just forgot to put it in the title.
Patchedup15
7/12/11 7:10:50PM
I feel like there is wayyyyy to much time in between seasons.. between 1 and 2 i almost forgot about the show. Danny McBride is too funny for this not to be more popular
pmoney
7/13/11 6:37:16PM

Posted by Patchedup15

I feel like there is wayyyyy to much time in between seasons.. between 1 and 2 i almost forgot about the show. Danny McBride is too funny for this not to be more popular

Very true. Eastbound and Down actually gets a lot of love from ESPN, from PTI to SportsNation and stops in between. I love that show. Kenny Powers is not a guy you should root for, but you end up doing so anyway. Hilarious show.
Budgellism
7/13/11 7:28:36PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Patchedup15

Very true. Eastbound and Down actually gets a lot of love from ESPN, from PTI to SportsNation and stops in between. I love that show. Kenny Powers is not a guy you should root for, but you end up doing so anyway. Hilarious show.

They just started showing it on The Score in Canada. Same channel that plays Bellator for us. I'm lucky and didn't get into the show until the end of the 2nd season so I haven't had to deal with the wait in between 1 and 2. Waiting for 3 has been almost unbearable though.
pmoney
7/13/11 8:12:45PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Patchedup15

They just started showing it on The Score in Canada. Same channel that plays Bellator for us. I'm lucky and didn't get into the show until the end of the 2nd season so I haven't had to deal with the wait in between 1 and 2. Waiting for 3 has been almost unbearable though.

Dude, you are very lucky! The wait between one and two had to be about three years. Better not be that long this time....