Kenny or Huerta?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Kenny or Huerta?
Next Page »
POLL: Florian or Huerta?
Kenny 49% (36)
Roger 40% (29)
Haven't Decided 11% (8)
Scott_Revels
7/6/08 10:27:35PM
Just wondering who was going with who. I'm so undecided on this fight.. I don't think I would be able to decide someone until it came down to the last minute before the picks were frozen.
puppetmaster837
7/6/08 10:30:29PM
Kenny has been looking really good in his last few fights. With the exception of Guida all of Huertas wins are against UFC newcomers, and Guida almost finished him. And i think if he can come that close, Kenny can do it
joshryanshepherd
7/6/08 10:46:38PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

Kenny has been looking really good in his last few fights. With the exception of Guida all of Huertas wins are against UFC newcomers, and Guida almost finished him. And i think if he can come that close, Kenny can do it

i agree with the puppet master!!
Khaos
7/6/08 10:54:32PM
I'm saying Kenflo, he's looked good in all his fight.

He's lasted against better opponents like Sean Sherk, and Huerta is no Sean Sherk, I have Kenny by 2nd round TKO.

Also he may have been dominated in the Sherk fight, but he wasn't finished.
nickcuc547
7/6/08 10:58:27PM
i think kenny takes advantage of huerta's sloppy exchanges and over aggression. huerta may be winning the fight at the time, but i think kenny takes advantage of a mistake and locks in a submission.
juanez13
7/6/08 10:59:49PM
i want Huerta to win tbh, but havent decided yet on who i'll go with, very close fight, and i might have to take a look atthe odds before i wager/pick for this fight.
jimmypockets
7/6/08 11:01:01PM
I think Florian easily dominates this fight. To me he is the more complete fighter. Huerta did great against Guida but Florian has looked more like a Top 10 LW to me.
voodoo-jitsu
7/6/08 11:28:40PM
i think kenflo ive liked him ever since he came on the sceen plus i can wait for huerta to lose so....................
WAR KENFLO
Cdellorso
7/6/08 11:48:57PM
SHHHH im watching two chicks make out....
Twenty20Dollars
7/6/08 11:49:47PM
Rogggerrr
theguido
7/7/08 12:04:20AM
Huerta seems to find a way I'm a big fan of both but I think Kenny might underestimate Huerta.
vince25
7/7/08 12:05:49AM
huerta is going to dominate the fight. the only way florian will win is from submission and i dont think kenflo's wrestling is good enough to take huerta down.
MoneyMatt420
7/7/08 12:16:09AM
I like that point puppetmaster. i think because of his lack of top ten competition Huerta stills has a lot to show. I dont like the fact that Huerta's only loss is by sub but I feel Huerta will win this fight and possibly by KO, i know Tko more likely but thats just what i think. Huerta could be in his prime as a younger guy and has the ability to be a huge up and comer. espeically if he finishes Ken Flo
theres sum really good points out there i almost went pro Ken Flo after reading the posts!!!

Figsak
7/7/08 10:25:10AM
Kenny is skilled, but he's not good in the brawl. I think Huerta is just a bad match-up for him. huerta will stuff his takedowns and force a slug fest which kenny will lose, bad.

Huerta for the round 2 KO.
ToeZup
7/7/08 10:35:39AM
I'm going with Kenny in this fight. His ground game is a lot better than Huerta's and Kenny's striking is no joke either. It's going to be a sick fight either way but Kenny is on a mission at this point in his career.
DangerousDjohn
7/7/08 11:34:29AM
I want Huerta to win, he is one of my favorites, but I think Kenny will win.
KYGUY07
7/7/08 11:40:20AM
Im going with Florian, ever since his loss to sherk hes a totally different fighrer, and I dont think Huerta is ready for somebody with the skills of florian.
mkiv9secsupra
7/7/08 12:24:15PM
I want Huerta to win but Florian is going to take him down and submit him pretty quick. Huerta didnt have much of a takedown defense against guida so Florian should be able to put him on his back with a little bit of work. Then when Florian passes his guard its over.

Florian 1st round submission.......unless Florian makes the mistake of standing with Roger
GrizzlyChadams
7/7/08 2:51:25PM
Alot of people on this post seem to be underestimating Kennys striking which has looked extremely good in his last few fights. I think Huerta is just going to be out classed in this fight.
sammyd1213
7/7/08 3:16:34PM

Posted by GrizzlyChadams

Alot of people on this post seem to be underestimating Kennys striking which has looked extremely good in his last few fights. I think Huerta is just going to be out classed in this fight.

I couldnt agree more. I dont think there is one area of Huerta's game that is better than Florians.
Franklinfan47
7/7/08 5:36:44PM
What about....Kenny Rogers?

Seriously though, Huerta by UD. Not gonna start doubting him now.
MuSh
7/8/08 9:56:35AM
kenny by submission not sure what round, maybe later in fight
copcopps
7/8/08 10:05:32AM
Kenny by utter coolness and computer skillz.

Kenny's got killer elbows decent Jiujitsu and ok wrestling. Roger seems to be agressive but he hangs his neck out and I think that might get him the loss. Plus Ken has faced better competition.

KenFlo by tapout in 2nd.
originalconspiracy
7/28/08 11:39:52AM
all im hearing about is huertas submission defense against guida...what about crane he did excellent against him. i still dont know who im going for
Korsakov
7/29/08 5:45:42AM
kenny's going to screw up this kid. it will be even more one sided than the majority of the guida fight.
Pookie
7/29/08 5:51:06AM
Kenny UD
DevonFoxy
7/29/08 8:28:05AM

Posted by Pookie

Kenny UD

Huerta was loosing against Clay in there fight until that knee and I think Kenny isn't finishing this fight......that said I really hope I'm wrong because I really don't want him to win because hes one of my least favorite fighters.

The way he celebrated after his fight with Din Thomas like he knew he was going to destroy him when it was really Din's knee that went out....pretty classless dude imo. On top of that he's only guy that wants to finish a fight by a cut which is lame in my opinion.
ToeZup
7/29/08 10:11:08AM
I'm going to take Kenny by UD. Huerta is good but Kenny knows what it takes.
Boo_Radley21
7/29/08 12:18:49PM
I think Huerta will be able to take whatever punishment Kenny can dish out and will keep coming right back at him. Huerta has a ton of heart and I think he'll either grind out a decision or finish Florian late. That being said, whoever wins, this is going to be an intense fight.
Aether
7/29/08 1:51:14PM
I'm pretty confident Kenny is going to win but I'm unsure of how. I'm not sure if kenny can submit him, he could probably mount him and get a TKO though. I doubt if either fighter could actually knock the other out standing. Possibly UD but I'll say Florian by TKO in the second round.
Pages: [1] 2