Kenny Florian Takes Back-To-Back Broadcasting Gigs With WEC 49 & TUF 11 Finale

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kenny Florian Takes Back-To-Back Broadcasting Gigs With WEC 49 & TUF 11 Finale
DCRage
6/7/10 2:53:25PM
Kenny Florian has a busy week ahead of him. In addition to a training camp for an upcoming bout with Gray Maynard at UFC 118, Florian will assume color commentary duties at both The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale and WEC 49. Florian fills in for longtime UFC color commentator Joe Rogan at The Ultimate Fighter 11 Finale, and he joins play-by-play announcer Todd Harris at the WEC broadcast table. According to UFC commentator Mike Goldberg, Rogan has to miss the TUF 11 Finale due to a scheduling conflict but will return for UFC 116.

Article
Twenty20Dollars
6/7/10 3:15:01PM
I didnt know WEC and Mir parted ways. Hopefully florian could fill in as the full time role.
KaibaThedon
6/7/10 3:33:26PM
lol florian is a great commentator...
DCRage
6/7/10 4:38:22PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I didnt know WEC and Mir parted ways. Hopefully florian could fill in as the full time role.

I think Mir's probably been busier recently with training as well.
whardin19
6/8/10 6:59:56AM
Florian is a good commentator. Good move by Zuffa. Intresting to hear him break down fights because he's usually right. I'm going to miss Mir on WEC though loved his commentary.