kenny florian vs kid robinson

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » kenny florian vs kid robinson
POLL: who do u think will win?
kenny florian 72% (33)
alvin robinson 28% (13)
nibrack11
7/7/07 12:10:03PM
who do u guys think will win against kenny florian and alvin robinson?
fedorwins1
7/7/07 12:56:38PM
I think Florian will win by TKO
LR
7/7/07 1:04:51PM
I'm predicting this as one of the upsets of the evening. Robinson is a straight aggressive ground guy. And Florian showed that against Sherk he couldn't take it. Robinson, 2nd round submission.
Gladiator
7/7/07 2:15:24PM

Posted by LR

I'm predicting this as one of the upsets of the evening. Robinson is a straight aggressive ground guy. And Florian showed that against Sherk he couldn't take it. Robinson, 2nd round submission.

Florian was completely pumped for that title fight against sherk and he fell short, i cant imagine him being more determined than that in this fight and so i think he will once again get controlled until a decision or tko.
TheHitmanTL
7/7/07 2:24:01PM
the expierence will be the factor in this fight

kenny florian by brutal muay thai
AmericanFighterAce
7/7/07 2:53:01PM

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by LR

Florian was completely pumped for that title fight against sherk and he fell short, i cant imagine him being more determined than that in this fight and so i think he will once again get controlled until a decision or tko.

Alvin is something else on the ground, even though KenFlo is overall the better overall fighter out of the two, but Alvin is something...
I have alot of money on Alvin.
Hope he does not dissapoint me, round 2 Submission.
pharside
7/7/07 3:16:57PM
someone tell me who kid has beat? thats right noone kenny has so much more well rounded skills could be a good fight but should another good showing for kenflo.
DJDark41
7/7/07 3:28:07PM
Alvin "The Kid" Robinson via nasty sub in the 2nd round.
xchickox
7/7/07 3:43:21PM
i think it'll be ken flo by either sub in rd 2 or by elbows cutting robinson
AmericanFighterAce
7/7/07 4:37:26PM

Posted by pharside

someone tell me who kid has beat? thats right noone kenny has so much more well rounded skills could be a good fight but should another good showing for kenflo.

He has beat 8 people.
DevonFoxy
7/7/07 4:45:36PM
8 nobodies. I think people forget how good Ken Flow is because of his performance against Sherk. But lets be honest people Sherk is a one man machine. The guy doesn't know the word quit. Kenflow is very explosive and im predicting a round 2 Sub. by Kenny. hes los to some tough guys and i think this match will be Kenny's night to put on a clinic.
DJDark41
7/7/07 5:22:34PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

8 nobodies. I think people forget how good Ken Flow is because of his performance against Sherk. But lets be honest people Sherk is a one man machine. The guy doesn't know the word quit. Kenflow is very explosive and im predicting a round 2 Sub. by Kenny. hes los to some tough guys and i think this match will be Kenny's night to put on a clinic.

Just because you don't recognize the names doesn't mean they are nobodies. They could be the top guys from that organization, and the guy has 8 submission wins and 1 loss. I think he's gonna pull an upset, because he has amazing BJJ, and I think he will catch KenFlo from the bottom with an armbar or triangle.
DevonFoxy
7/7/07 5:33:39PM
ok do u know any of those fighters?
loller90278
7/7/07 7:07:22PM

Posted by TheHitmanTL

the expierence will be the factor in this fight

kenny florian by brutal muay thai

experience is about the same..
pharside
7/8/07 1:19:15PM
Noone is talking today about how good "kid" is or looked like he got owned by Kenny and thank god cuss I was falling alseep last night before this fight.
loller90278
7/8/07 2:10:48PM

Posted by pharside

Noone is talking today about how good "kid" is or looked like he got owned by Kenny and thank god cuss I was falling alseep last night before this fight.

yah i was impressed by kid.. until he got hit once and decided to quit.. that judo throw was nice and his stand up looked good
SteedTheDeed
7/8/07 4:43:41PM

Posted by AmericanFighterAce

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by LR

Alvin is something else on the ground, even though KenFlo is overall the better overall fighter out of the two, but Alvin is something...

sorry about the dissapointment, robinson got worked.
AmericanFighterAce
7/8/07 11:33:23PM

Posted by SteedTheDeed

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by LR

sorry about the dissapointment, robinson got worked.

Yeah it looks like Alvin will be muh more suited for a 145 division, KenFlo just ltierally dominated him with strength. But Alvin came out explosive and had a great judo throw, but man he got dominated and lost me $445, but if he would hae won, I would have got $2208 or something very close.
SteedTheDeed
7/9/07 1:09:11AM

Yeah it looks like Alvin will be muh more suited for a 145 division, KenFlo just ltierally dominated him with strength. But Alvin came out explosive and had a great judo throw, but man he got dominated and lost me $445, but if he would hae won, I would have got $2208 or something very close.
He looked ripped at 155, would be awfully hard to make 145.