Kenny Florian or Joe Rogan? UFC Commentater Picks

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Kenny Florian or Joe Rogan? UFC Commentater Picks
sonicsmokesweed
4/22/08 9:40:34AM
I used to think nobody could o a better job then Joe Rogan when it came to Commentating the UFC but after watching ufc 83 Kenny Florian made me feel as if Joe Rogan was still there commentating that night. Kenny did a wonderful job as if it was Joe Rogan Commentating in a Polite Spoken Kenny Florians body.....I wanna knjow what u guys think? Would u rather have Rogan or Florian as Mike Goldbergs partner??? I would have to go with Rogan becasue he has more experience.
emfleek
4/22/08 9:54:50AM
Rogan.

Florian did a good job, but it just wasn't the same to me.
grappler0000
4/22/08 9:56:14AM

Posted by emfleek

Rogan.

Florian did a good job, but it just wasn't the same to me.

Kenny did great, but I'll stick with Rogan
Twenty20Dollars
4/22/08 9:59:15AM
Joe Rogan and Frank Mir, how about that.
CornishMMA
4/22/08 10:02:23AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Umm well, no thanks? Mir is terrible imo, spose his interviews and on cam stuff is worse but still you gotta have the PBP guy and Goldie does it great, the UFC just wouldnt be the same without Goldie and Rogan

Kenny did a fantastic job, better than Randy imo, but look forward to having Rogan back, all stoned and saying stuff wrong
xchickox
4/22/08 10:40:27AM
Keep joe rogan, he's the best commentator and then keep florian and mir as the cover's
gsquat
4/22/08 10:43:11AM
Kenny is a great guy, but I miss watching Goldie stare at Joe as he's talking... and mere inches from his face.
Evilwig
4/22/08 10:48:12AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

emfleek
4/22/08 10:57:12AM
I think Mir 'gots' what it takes to succeed.

Franklinfan47
4/22/08 11:20:28AM
How bout both, and get rid of goldberg?
keith-hackney1
4/22/08 11:27:32AM
the good thing about kenny doing the after fight interviews was that he didnt hog the mic like rogan does, kenny let the winners and losers adress their fans and sponsers, rogan barely lets them talk unless its randy couture or matt hughes. War kenny, stay in the job, but dont give up fighting, i will be betting on kenflo in the future !!!
sonicsmokesweed
4/22/08 11:52:47AM

Posted by gsquat

Kenny is a great guy, but I miss watching Goldie stare at Joe as he's talking... and mere inches from his face.

lol i wonder what goes through Joe's head when Goldie does that im pretty sure he feels uncomfortanle and wants to address the case... lol it would be interesting to know what joe thinks about that
scoozna
4/22/08 1:13:16PM
Kenny did great. I give the edge to Rogan though, he really gets excited.

I used to love Mir, but he's too quick to say "It's over" as soon as a fighter even gets close to a submission.
DevonFoxy
4/22/08 3:49:07PM
Idk i just couldn't get into Kenny's commentating perhaps im basis as he beat Joe but still I didn't like how he was trying to get the cheap pops the whole night talking about the crowd and such Ill take Rogan any day personally.
coldchillin
4/22/08 3:53:56PM
Joe Rogan... I enjoyed Florian's commentating but a UFC PPV isn't the same without Rogan.

I would replace Goldie with Stephen Quadros. I have always been a fan of The Fight Professor and I think him and Rogan would make a good team.
L-Dahab_87
4/22/08 4:24:11PM
Only thing i don't like about Rogan is that he always yells "unbelievable" about 3 times at the end of every good fight. His MMA knowledge is great tho
three_days_of_grey
4/22/08 5:11:42PM
Although Florian did a nice job filling in, I prefer Rogan. It was nice that the UFC allowed Florian to go through Rogans wardrobe closet though.
On the flip side, I think Goldie was actually more confident in his role performed better, even throwing a couple of jokes in there.. I got a kick out him saying that Ben Stiller was interviewing Jim Carrey after the Franklin/Lutter fight.

-OUT-
JimiMak
4/22/08 5:17:42PM
Kenny did better than I thought he would. Joe is always welcome back tho. Goldie is horrible.
bayonetxwork
4/22/08 5:38:32PM

Posted by sonicsmokesweed

I used to think nobody could o a better job then Joe Rogan when it came to Commentating the UFC but after watching ufc 83 Kenny Florian made me feel as if Joe Rogan was still there commentating that night. Kenny did a wonderful job as if it was Joe Rogan Commentating in a Polite Spoken Kenny Florians body.....I wanna knjow what u guys think? Would u rather have Rogan or Florian as Mike Goldbergs partner??? I would have to go with Rogan becasue he has more experience.

What about having Florian being Rogans partner, and get rid of that douchbag Goldberg?
Pookie
4/22/08 6:00:01PM

Posted by gsquat

lol... so true
Ronnielott4eva42
4/22/08 6:19:59PM
without Joe Rogan theres nobody to point out every leg kick
Darnok
4/22/08 7:59:48PM
I enjoyed Kenny better. My ears didn't hurt after all of the yelling joe does. And I think Kenny noticed what was going on especially with the ground game faster than rogan.
fonduktoe
4/23/08 3:27:04AM
joe rogan all the way
i cant take kenflo seriously after watching him pretend to drink out of a xyience can after winning (i think it was against din thomas) he never popped the top but took two long swigs.
what a poser.
mrkennedy
4/23/08 1:44:10PM
rogan
bls1919
4/23/08 6:00:12PM
I say if anyone needs replaced its GOLDIE!!!! but back to the thread at hand. Rogan would hbe my choice has has it all the jo0kes, the knoweledge, and the wit. kenny was good but it seemed like he was trying to hard.