Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida Confirmed for UFC 107

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida Confirmed for UFC 107
BDON911
9/9/09 3:05:17PM
Kenny Florian will meet up with Clay Guida at UFC 107 on December 12th in Memphis, Tennessee.

KenFlo vs. Guida
wrona666
9/9/09 3:40:21PM
Man Guida never gets and easy fight.....Props to Guida though for taking all these tough fights, but i see Kenny finishing with a submission at some point....
KaibaThedon
9/9/09 4:01:45PM
WAR KenFlo!!

sparky
9/9/09 4:12:41PM
I honestly think Guida might win this one of the decision
Nightmare27
9/9/09 4:21:10PM
I hope Kenny can get the finish in this one, otherwise he might get wrestled to death. Guida is the decision master.
higdon10
9/9/09 4:30:16PM
Kenny by late TKO.
Mayhem13
9/9/09 5:12:54PM
I think kenny slaps a choke on Guida in this one..sometime before the fight is over.

postman
9/9/09 5:14:05PM
Hate to see a great fighter like Kenny get sucked into a snoozzzzzz fest with Clay you never know Kenny might get a bow on Clay and let the red river run.
spikerman19
9/9/09 6:28:09PM

Posted by postman

Hate to see a great fighter like Kenny get sucked into a snoozzzzzz fest with Clay you never know Kenny might get a bow on Clay and let the red river run.

What Clay fights do you think have been boring.
SamPan
9/9/09 7:09:48PM
Kenny's not gonna TKO Guida. Not if Sanchez couldnt KO him in that first rd. I think this is a bad matchup for Kenny. Kenny's the only one who can finish the fight . If it happens, itll be a submission. But Diaz didnt submit Guida. I see Guida's frenetic pace carrying him to a decision of some sort.
kaduey
9/9/09 7:18:08PM

Posted by spikerman19

Posted by postman

It's not that his fights are boring but his style is extremely painful to watch. He grabs on to guys and holds on for dear life. All he has is wrestling and tenacity. His technique is non-existent.
prozacnation1978
9/9/09 7:29:05PM
glad to see them change to another card but florian by what ever he wants
postman
9/9/09 7:33:56PM

Posted by spikerman19

Posted by postman

I don't know the Sanchez fight was great but in general I cring when I see he is fighting. He has fantastic Lay n Pray if there is such a thing. I get that its part of the game but please just try to finish the fight. I will give him the fact he dose what he has to win but it sucks guys like Mac Danzig who is the better fighter gets layed on for 3 rounds and lose a fight. I know I know then don't get put on the ground.....thats not the argument the argument is he dosn't finish the fight he dosn't even try IMO.