Kenny Dec 43% (22)
Kenny KO 14% (7)
Kenny Sub 14% (7)
Joe Dec 16% (8)
Joe KO 4% (2)
Joe Sub 10% (5)
seanfu
11/13/08 10:49:48PM
I can't make a solid pick for this fight at all.

Joe by all means should win IMO Kenny isn't gonna sub him unless he's able to hurt Stevenson first and the likelyhood of that happening is slim.

To me it's a question of can Kenny cut Joe Daddy with one of those world famous elbows.

Kenny never gets respect because at the top level he can't control a fight or really dictate the pace. He's a guy who damages and like he says, finishes, but that style screws him on control ability.

Joe's one of the best LW grapplers and his control is solid.

So to me its a game of chance. Does the elbow land a cut and if so does it matter.

That's me though, what are your opinions?

This fight is razor close to me.
StevenSeagal
11/13/08 11:06:01PM
def think its gonna be a decision either way. Think kenny has little bit more tools to squeak it out IMO.
jawbreaker517
11/14/08 10:01:18AM
I definitely would say that Joe is the stronger of the two, but Kenny's elusiveness is much better. Even though Joe's boxing has been looking better in pevious fights, Kenny fades away when attacked pretty good. That will be hard to deal with considering Florian's reach is much longer. Will look sort of like the Penn fight.
gsquat
11/14/08 10:05:59AM

Posted by jawbreaker517

I definitely would say that Joe is the stronger of the two, but Kenny's elusiveness is much better. Even though Joe's boxing has been looking better in pevious fights, Kenny fades away when attacked pretty good. That will be hard to deal with considering Florian's reach is much longer. Will look sort of like the Penn fight.

If I recall, Daddy has an unusually long reach for a guy his size. Perhaps even longer than Kenny. But I do agree Kenny will out-point him on the feet.
americanbulldog
11/14/08 10:12:27AM
I agree with Jawbreaker. Its going to look like bj/stevenson fight but less dramatic. Bj put a beating on him. Kenny has way to many tools for stevenson to handle(imho). But you never know.

What i dont understand if stevenson wins why would they set up another fight so close to loss to Bj. I know he beat gleason pretty easy and kenflo would make it two wins in a row. But the Bj loss was pretty one sided.
waylon_o
11/14/08 10:27:26AM
I want to say Joe Daddy will sub him...but watch the grappling match between Florian and Jeff Monson on youtube. The match went the distance because Monson couldn't pass Kenflo's guard! It was an awesome thing to watch...someone so skilled and large and athletic as Monson couldn't pass Kenflo's guard!
IndecentLiberty
11/14/08 6:06:21PM
Decision victory for Kenny
casey64
11/14/08 6:49:52PM
Kenny either by TKO, or Decision.
Lockfrow
11/14/08 10:29:26PM
I think the ref will have to stop it in the second or third and Joe will be the victor.
copcopps
11/14/08 10:51:33PM
I see Kenny subbing Joe since he's the poor man's BJ Penn and Joe got completely tooled by Penn
anomoly
11/14/08 11:28:01PM
a lot of people are counting out Stevenson... but i think that Stevenson is going to surprise a lot of people.
higdon10
11/14/08 11:41:40PM
Stevenson
Beardotheweirdo
11/15/08 4:30:17PM
WHy are people comparing Kenny to BJ?

BJ is light-years ahead of Kenflo