KenFlo Hospitalized With Gruesome Staph Infection

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » KenFlo Hospitalized With Gruesome Staph Infection
DCRage
4/12/10 5:17:56PM
Pics after the jump, as usual not necessarily for the squeamish. Appears to be in one of his knees, says he's having minor surgery and IV antibiotics.

Link
jae_1833
4/12/10 6:01:53PM
Looks like either Maynard will be challenging Edgar for the title then, unless they give BJ Penn an immediate rematch.
sparky
4/12/10 6:52:01PM
thats just nasty
BustedKnuckle
4/12/10 7:03:29PM
Bum deal for Kenny. He didnt take much damage in the Gomi fight and I was hoping to get to see him fight Frankie!?
kopower
4/12/10 9:16:33PM
That first pic looks like somebody with a huge shoulder and little bicep. Hope he's alright
sbulldavid
4/12/10 9:27:42PM
Damn, we might be forced to watch Maynard fight Edgar.
the_01
4/14/10 11:16:43AM
Kenny will be the next champion, just wait and see, and Penn will never bounce back again, just like Chuck, Matt, Franklin, and the rest of the fighters who lost their belt, or maybe Penn is a first, who knows.
tcunningham
4/14/10 3:46:18PM
hopefully they get this infection taken care of quick. it took big nog a long time to get over his. he had to back out of at least one fight maybe two. i can definetly see kenny beating edgar too. i think penn just had his number, but i dont think edgar does.
tepid55
4/14/10 4:27:47PM
This is the same thing that forced Forrest Griffin out of a fight with Lyoto Machida back in 2007 at UFC 70.
Aether
4/14/10 6:03:13PM

Posted by the_01

Kenny will be the next champion, just wait and see, and Penn will never bounce back again, just like Chuck, Matt, Franklin, and the rest of the fighters who lost their belt, or maybe Penn is a first, who knows.

lol... Have you seen how dominant this guy has been over the lightweight division?

The only way BJ doesn't get his belt back is if he moves to a different weight class.
Violence108
4/14/10 6:29:11PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by the_01

lol... Have you seen how dominant this guy has been over the lightweight division?

The only way BJ doesn't get his belt back is if he moves to a different weight class.