kendall grove trains with forest griffin

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » kendall grove trains with forest griffin
Cobbs666
8/10/07 1:23:55AM
Here is video of grove training with griffin not sure if it was already posted just delete if it was
http://www.ufccountdown.com/news/kendall-grove-trains-with-forrest-griffin/

if that dont work its also on the main page of that site
Lord_Lenny
8/10/07 2:28:27AM
huh i guess Kendall isn't punishment anymore, first time iv ever seen it for sure
Svartorm
8/10/07 3:40:58AM
I was watching that Tapout show (still not sure why), and Kendall was in some BJJ guys MMA school in that episode. He might just be travelling to see who can improve his game.
hippysmacker
8/10/07 4:00:52AM
He and Forest both train at Extreme Couture the majority of the time now. My buddy( Aceprone whos avatar is now Randy signing his affliction shirt on his back from the weekend ) was in Vegas last weekend and went in there. He said Randy. Kendall, Forrest, and Josh Haynes were all there. He said they were all really cool , made time to talk to and sign stuff for him. Most importantly when he informed Randy that I was his biggest fan, Randy actually called me on my buddys cell phone. I'm not they type to be starstruck, but theres only 2 human beings I hold in awe , Randy and Fedor. It was awesome
Lord_Lenny
8/10/07 5:52:30AM

Posted by hippysmacker

He and Forest both train at Extreme Couture the majority of the time now. My buddy( Aceprone whos avatar is now Randy signing his affliction shirt on his back from the weekend ) was in Vegas last weekend and went in there. He said Randy. Kendall, Forrest, and Josh Haynes were all there. He said they were all really cool , made time to talk to and sign stuff for him. Most importantly when he informed Randy that I was his biggest fan, Randy actually called me on my buddys cell phone. I'm not they type to be starstruck, but theres only 2 human beings I hold in awe , Randy and Fedor. It was awesome

Wow, im jealous you talked to one of my few heroes, although i wouldn't know what to say without making a jackass out of myself. Something tells me not many other fighters of Randy's caliber would take the time, and make the initiative to pay some respect to their fans like that, what a cool guy and what perfect example of what a fighter should be.
kaduey
8/10/07 10:05:27AM

Posted by hippysmacker

My buddy had a similar incident up here in Canada with Chuck Liddell. His friend who's a club promoter had Chuck come up to Canada to help promote the King of The Cage event, so the next day Chuck shows up to my buddy's doorstep with the promoter.
nubby
8/10/07 4:09:07PM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

huh i guess Kendall isn't punishment anymore, first time iv ever seen it for sure

It's good that Kendall got out of there. He learned all he needed to with the cardio and GNP tactics. His strength is submissions and striking so he needs to work on that with other more well rounded fighters like Forrest and the others at Couture's Gym.
carlmh311
8/10/07 4:23:31PM
.................Anybody think Kendall will loose to Cote?
MMA
8/10/07 4:35:14PM
I think it is better for a fighter to diversify anyways. It's sad to see potentially great fighters wither away because they are too ignorant to switch to different camps, etc.
SSfighter51
8/10/07 5:11:57PM

Posted by Svartorm

I was watching that Tapout show (still not sure why), and Kendall was in some BJJ guys MMA school in that episode. He might just be travelling to see who can improve his game.

yeah it was cobra kai, with mark laiman. wicked tai, and bjj there. there team kills at tournaments.
Svartorm
8/10/07 5:14:00PM

Posted by MMA

I think it is better for a fighter to diversify anyways. It's sad to see potentially great fighters wither away because they are too ignorant to switch to different camps, etc.

Very true, and I never understood the mindset of sticking with a camp for your entire career.