kendall grove exposed

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » kendall grove exposed
« Previous Page
Naturaldisaster
8/28/07 8:37:28PM

Posted by nubby

Posted by Naturaldisaster

I've said from the beggining that kendall is over rated. and it showed that against talented fighters Kendall isn't the force everyone thought he was

Over rated? I don't think anyone called him the next great thing. Most people see him as a young up and commer so I don't know what you are trying to say here.

Its pretty obvious what Im sayin, isn't it? Alot of people who watched the show are off his nuts. but I'm not sayin kendall is horrible, Im just sayin that he isn't as good as people make him out to be. I mean the biggest person he's beatin is Alan Belcher
Signal2112
8/29/07 11:04:46AM
I'm not sure "exposed" is the right term to use. "Unlucky" might be a better choice of word there.
scoozna
8/29/07 12:14:40PM
I'd say Grove is "overhyped" not overrated. It's a common affliction to the UFC's marketing department.

Based on their opposing strengths this fight could have gone either way. I picked Grove, but bet $ on Cote. Now I'm richer and disappointed!
nubby
8/29/07 3:56:42PM

Posted by nubby

I've said from the beggining that kendall is over rated. and it showed that against talented fighters Kendall isn't the force everyone thought he was

Over rated? I don't think anyone called him the next great thing. Most people see him as a young up and commer so I don't know what you are trying to say here.

Its pretty obvious what Im sayin, isn't it? Alot of people who watched the show are off his nuts. but I'm not sayin kendall is horrible, Im just sayin that he isn't as good as people make him out to be. I mean the biggest person he's beatin is Alan Belcher

No it's not obvious, because it's like saying Matt Hamill is overrated. How can someone be overrated if the majority of the community can pretty much agree the fighter is a new comer? It doesn't make sense, especially when you say something like "I've been saying it from the beginning" like he's had some kind of long and established career.

Can you name a single person from these boards that rated Kendall high in the middle weight rankings?
nickcuc547
8/29/07 4:16:51PM

Posted by scoozna

I'd say Grove is "overhyped" not overrated. It's a common affliction to the UFC's marketing department.

Based on their opposing strengths this fight could have gone either way. I picked Grove, but bet $ on Cote. Now I'm richer and disappointed!

thats a better assesment, thats what i was trying to say from the get go
Pages: 1 [2]