Kendall Grove

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kendall Grove
peachfuzzz1305
8/19/07 7:38:46PM
UFC middleweight contender Kendall "Da Spyder" Grove talks about the importance of respect as he discusses his last win against Alan Belcher as well as his upcoming clash with Patrick Cote. Grove discusses the influence that Tito Ortiz and Phil Baroni had on his career and you don't want to miss what he had to say about his training camp and his eagerness to show the world that he's not just a "reality fighter". Check it out.

Kendall Grove
Twenty20Dollars
8/19/07 8:15:18PM
Kendall needs to become a very elite striker with that reach. He's like a Corey Hill at middleweight. It he can keep Patrick Cote out of the clinch and dominate the stand up and dominate on the ground Kendall can finish the fight.
peachfuzzz1305
8/19/07 8:17:53PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Kendall needs to become a very elite striker with that reach. He's like a Corey Hill at middleweight. It he can keep Patrick Cote out of the clinch and dominate the stand up and dominate on the ground Kendall can finish the fight.

I Definatly think He will finish
creativedestruction
8/19/07 11:36:38PM
He isnt a contender, or will he ever be.
MoJoy
8/20/07 1:27:59AM

Posted by creativedestruction

He isnt a contender, or will he ever be.

This guy could not be more off. s
MoJoy
8/20/07 1:30:20AM
Look at where this ahem person ranks Fedor. Anybody want to show him the light, I do.
LR
8/20/07 9:26:56AM
Yeah, I don't think Grove will be a contender either. I think Cote is going to cause him huge problems, especially after hearing the training that Cote has been doing. It'll be a pretty good fight though, but Cote needs to stay out of his guard.
loonytnt
8/20/07 6:02:15PM
grove is doing great, if he keeps up what he is doing i see him doing very well