Ken Shamrock vs Berry vid

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Ken Shamrock vs Berry vid
mrliquid
3/9/08 9:52:17AM
Anyone have a link to the fight the vid was deleted off MMAPlayground i'm so dissapointed in Ken
imanidiot777
3/9/08 9:58:41AM
http://www.mmatko.com/ken-shamrock-vs-robert-buzz-berry-fight-video/
Kpro
3/9/08 2:36:35PM
I didn't click the link and it STILL loaded!

Actually, that can describe the fight as well, with "land the punch" in place of "click the link", and "he STILL went down" instead of "it STILL loaded"
pmeout
3/9/08 3:24:03PM
Poor Shamie I was routing for him. Why not try and shoot and take Berry to the ground? Ken never seems to come up with much of a game plan.
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/9/08 4:04:43PM

Posted by pmeout

Poor Shamie I was routing for him. Why not try and shoot and take Berry to the ground? Ken never seems to come up with much of a game plan.

if he doesnt hang up the gloves, someone should atleast have the courtesy to hide those SOBs from him. i used to love watching him fight bc i always got a great show, but now i dont know what to think. all i know is i cant remember the last time he won w/out checking sherdog, & i used to remember every shammy win.
hippysmacker
3/9/08 6:14:56PM
I think his time has come. I would like to see him go out now before he gets seriously hurt. I really dislike seeing legends go out this way.
ncordless
3/9/08 6:35:36PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I think his time has come. I would like to see him go out now before he gets seriously hurt. I really dislike seeing legends go out this way.

I hope that Ken Shamrock never fights again... and Sakuraba as well for that matter.
disorderlyvision
3/9/08 7:15:48PM
at one point wasnt there talks of a league for legends matches where old school vets could fight each other? what happened with that? i still think theses guys could fight they should just do it against somone with similar skill sets. instead of trying to fight people in their prime or being fed to up and comers
Rush
3/9/08 7:37:17PM
Daddyprimetime
3/10/08 11:41:42AM
You can watch it a youtube. But don't waste your time. I just lost four minutes of my life I can never get back by watching it.
gsquat
3/10/08 3:01:15PM
The not too distant future looks grim for Frank.
whardin19
3/10/08 7:30:41PM
I honestly thought Ken was doing good on his feet against Berry until he got caught. I know he's lost like 3 fights in a row but honestly after seeing him bounce around the ring like he was. I think he's got a little left in the tank. Honestly he should have shot on Berry and took him down. I would have definetally won that fight on the ground. My opinion is Ken loses track of his gameplan when the fight begins. But if he does decide to retire I'm fine with that also. But if he's going to teach others how to fight at the Lions Den, I hope he shows more passion in training them then he did on TUF. Because his team got there asses stomped on there.
bls1919
3/10/08 10:42:11PM
Although i dont like Shamrock i think that the fight could have been a bit longer. Really ken is a warrior. He has a very good chin and the Ref should have let it go a bit further to see how rocked ken was or if he could secure a better position on bottom and regain his composure.
jiujitsufreak74
3/10/08 10:53:12PM

Posted by whardin19

I honestly thought Ken was doing good on his feet against Berry until he got caught. I know he's lost like 3 fights in a row...

he lost 5 in a row actually and 8 of his last 10. he is done and i am still convinced that something was fishy in that last fight. who knows...maybe i am just bitter that i lost money on him but i like to think that objectively i am reaching this conclusion.
mrliquid
3/11/08 10:53:16AM
He had him against the cage once didnt take him down got hit a few times and still decided to stand with him I am prob one of the biggest Shamrock fans alive today but I think he might concider retiring before he gets injured I guess we'll have to just get excited about watching his old fights.
DustinT
3/13/08 1:50:18PM
finally watched the fight.

*sigh*

this is the second time i've got a funny feeling in my stomach that ken's taking a dive. This just didn't sit well with me. I can't help but think shammy is taking his payday and walking away.

ugh.
never again.

gravy13
3/13/08 8:39:00PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I totally agree with you, man. He's definitely wearing out his welcome. He's like the Metallica of MMA.....