Ken Shamrock asks "Dear Don" a Question, Hilarious!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Ken Shamrock asks "Dear Don" a Question, Hilarious!
themmachamp
4/24/07 4:29:01PM
i'm in shock/dying of laughter, this guy is too much....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LdYvabv54UU
papercut
4/24/07 4:33:22PM
thats great
pv3Hpv3p
4/24/07 6:04:10PM
That is pretty damn funny...

Just to ask, everyone seems to be hating on Tito becasue he talk some smack about Rashad... Now, personally I don't care either way, but do you think Don would get the same treatment from fans? or has Tito just rubbed people the wrong way for too long? Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread but just got curious
richieb19
4/24/07 10:38:26PM
Oh man this is pure gold!!!!!!!!
Northrend
4/24/07 11:28:14PM
owned
Manfred
4/25/07 1:15:34AM
Awesome, that's hilarious. And to think they had one of the greatest grudge matches in MMA
Boo_Radley21
7/27/07 1:39:27AM
Hahaha that's awesome.
LHK
7/27/07 7:26:38PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Just to ask, everyone seems to be hating on Tito becasue he talk some smack about Rashad... Now, personally I don't care either way, but do you think Don would get the same treatment from fans? or has Tito just rubbed people the wrong way for too long? Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread but just got curious

Don Frye has already proved to the world he is one of the toughest men to ever walk the planet. He would face anyone and fight to the end. Tito will never fight the level of competion or gain that kind of respect, he is not a true warrior. What mma fighter would step into the ring with JEROME LE BANNER in a kickboxing match!?!?!

So at this point Frye can do or say whatever he wants. He has nothing left to prove unlike Tito.
Lord_Lenny
7/27/07 9:54:58PM

Posted by LHK

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Don Frye has already proved to the world he is one of the toughest men to ever walk the planet. He would face anyone and fight to the end. Tito will never fight the level of competion or gain that kind of respect, he is not a true warrior. What mma fighter would step into the ring with JEROME LE BANNER in a kickboxing match!?!?!

So at this point Frye can do or say whatever he wants. He has nothing left to prove unlike Tito.

I like Don Frye and Tito, and yes Don gets away with a lot of things that Tito wouldn't. I think just because of the personality, Tito comes off as cocky to some, while when Don does the same thing, and he's considered a badass (gotta be the mustache). Tito never faced the same level of competition? Well i guess you're right, Tito faces better. When has Tito ever turned down a fight (if you say chuck, then you obviously don't know what the situation was). Pretty much anyone who gets in that cage, or ring, viewed by millions is a warrior.
kofranklin
7/27/07 11:12:54PM
That was funny
Scott_Revels
7/28/07 2:03:49AM
Don Frye by a Queen sized KO in the first.. That was great..
LHK
7/28/07 8:56:27AM

I like Don Frye and Tito, and yes Don gets away with a lot of things that Tito wouldn't. I think just because of the personality, Tito comes off as cocky to some, while when Don does the same thing, and he's considered a badass (gotta be the mustache). Tito never faced the same level of competition? Well i guess you're right, Tito faces better. When has Tito ever turned down a fight (if you say chuck, then you obviously don't know what the situation was). Pretty much anyone who gets in that cage, or ring, viewed by millions is a warrior.

Who has Tito faced? Mezger, Vitor, Frank, Silva, Janitor, and Couture. Ken was way too old (and Tito was too scared to fight that match at HW). Frye faced Goodridge, Coleman, Tank (when he stood a chance against anyone), Yvel, Ken (it counts, they're both old), Yoshida, and Le Banner (one of the greatest kickboxers of all time) IN ACTUAL KICKBOXING! Sure Frye hasn't faced the best of the best but neither has Tito.

If you think Tito would ever fight a kickboxing match (Don Frye never threw a kick in his life before facing Le Banner) with a top K1 fighter you're delusional. He wouldn't even fight Dana White in a boxing match.
xchickox
7/28/07 9:07:49AM
hahah thats genius
waylon_o
7/28/07 11:24:41AM
Don Frye definitely a man's man. I think he was raised by a tribe of lumberjacks. He is all that is man.