Ken-Flo vs Mishima

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Ken-Flo vs Mishima
greeneyebandit
3/6/07 6:15:34PM
I am struggling with this fight...Ken-Flo has a good ground game but i am leaning towards Mishma...Does anyone have some insight on this one?
poll77
3/6/07 6:25:17PM
i am clueless. if i bet florian he will lose a decision. but if i bet against him he will end up catching mishima with an elbow and get a cut stoppage. i am staying away.
cowcatcher
3/6/07 6:28:52PM
both had great entrances at their last fights, i like mishima in this 1 based on the song he came out to. seriously its a tough call, ken flo is in every fight because of his elbows, but i like what ive seen from mishima prior to his loss to joe daddy. he has some fights on youtube that you can catch to check out his game a little for yourself, i dont have a link handy so just do a search. his big wins are against crazy horse and aurelio
Stickan
3/6/07 6:37:16PM
I picked Mishima and was sure first and now got like 350$ on him but if I could take it back I would. This isn't a fight you should wager on. Too close to call.

Nothing to do now though but hope he wins.
greeneyebandit
3/6/07 6:43:31PM
I see the polls and it seems like Ken-Flo has the advantage but I can't figure out why...Who has ken beat that makes him a challenge against Mishima...
fedorwins1
3/6/07 7:01:41PM

Posted by greeneyebandit

I see the polls and it seems like Ken-Flo has the advantage but I can't figure out why...Who has ken beat that makes him a challenge against Mishima...

He lasted 5 rds with Sean Sherk
poll77
3/6/07 8:59:14PM

Posted by fedorwins1

Posted by greeneyebandit

that and he may be a fan favorite still from TUF. and he beat Leben with that elbow.
Ydoc
3/6/07 10:48:55PM

Posted by fedorwins1

Bingo... that's how I am deciding... their last match. Kenny goes 5 rounds with Sherk but Mishy got tapped in the first round with Joe, who in my opinion is a poor man's Sherk. So that's my retarded strategy on this one.
waylon_o
3/6/07 10:51:57PM
Mishima beat Bennett and Aurelio...2 very tough customers.
MMA
3/6/07 11:14:30PM
I am rooting for Mishima. He had a poor performance against Stevenson, I hope he rebounds back from that loss.
Svartorm
3/7/07 1:41:17AM
I'm going with Ken-flo because of size, Ken-flos sub skills, their last performances, and the fact that UFC likes to put TUF guys and are probably giving Mishima to Ken-flo to give him a win.