Keith Jardine vs. Houston Alexander? UFC 71

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Keith Jardine vs. Houston Alexander? UFC 71
methodman_90
4/15/07 12:21:56PM
Thats what is being reported at UFC junkie. I knew the UFC would bring in a new comer if of course this fight will happen and Im not surprised seeing as there are no LHW's available to fight in the UFC. Alexander is 6-1 anyway.
I still take Keith on this on. thoughts?
claymoremind
4/15/07 1:15:53PM
I dont think he stands a chance really. He is on a 5 fight win streak but it is against guys who are not all that good or experienced. If he tries to stand with Keith he is going to get messed up IMHO.

just my .02
JimiMak
4/15/07 2:23:13PM
Sounds like a bad mismatch, on the surface. However, the way the usets have been rolling in, I'm gonna try to find some video and see if maybe this could be the next one.
methodman_90
4/15/07 3:32:44PM

Posted by JimiMak

Sounds like a bad mismatch, on the surface. However, the way the usets have been rolling in, I'm gonna try to find some video and see if maybe this could be the next one.

Not a bad idea, it won't be a bad fight to have a wager on
-Virus-
4/15/07 4:14:25PM
I think the UFC will be trying to give Keith a HL reel, just in case he proves to be good enough for a title shot... Even though the Forest fight was pretty good and proved he had power and brains.
Sam_Rothstein
4/15/07 6:12:06PM
ive seen houston alexander fight at a local event

he went 5 rounds with a guy who was like 14-21 2 years ago at this destruction in downtown with some local iowa fighters

unless he has improved a ton since then, he will get murdered by the dean of mean
-Virus-
4/15/07 7:25:47PM
like i said just hl material :D but worse upsets have happened
Sam_Rothstein
4/15/07 7:31:54PM
hahahaha im willing to accept any bets from anyone that wants to take houston on this one

i dont see why they dont have him fight stephan bonner again since a lot of people think keith jardine should of won it

hell thinking about it, bonner hasnt fought since august of 06, i wonder if they cut his contract
claymoremind
4/18/07 12:28:04AM

Posted by Sam_Rothstein

hell thinking about it, bonner hasnt fought since august of 06, i wonder if they cut his contract

Bonnar got caught using Roids.....he was serving a suspension for that....not sure when it is up. I know he still has fights left on his contract though.
Sam_Rothstein
4/23/07 3:16:44AM
hahahaha no shit he was using roids? wow i just figured his contract ran out