Kazushi Sakuraba: Superman HL by GNP4LYFE

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Kazushi Sakuraba: Superman HL by GNP4LYFE
GNP4LYFE
4/20/07 1:14:32AM
I know I should be posting this in the video archive thread, but I think it would be majorly overlooked. I worked quite hard on this highlight reel and find the product of my efforts to be very gratifying

Anyways, without furthur adue, here is my Kazushi Sakuraba: Superman HL. For those of you who post on the UG, you may have seen it. If you don't, here you go

Length: 5:30
Songs: Redshift by Hopesfall, Superman by Five for Fighting
Size (if you choose to download it): 94.2 MB

Download here (right click, save target as)

Or to YouTube it, click here
nate22
4/20/07 4:46:01AM
Downloading now, thanks for sharing
pv3Hpv3p
4/20/07 10:41:54AM
Thanks for posting... I can't watch it at work, but anything Saku is in my book
richieb19
4/20/07 11:45:50AM
Fantastic HL, probably one of the best Saku HL's I've ever seen... there are some small things I would have changed in the placement of the clips, but none the less it was phenominal...

I've been working on a Shamrock career HL for a while now, it's actually really good aswell so I'm just curious as to what editing program you used for this one?

*props
warglory
4/20/07 1:54:21PM
Wow, that was really fantastic. Terrific job on that.
Manfred
4/20/07 2:01:46PM
Props for sharing, downloading it now.
loller90278
4/20/07 2:07:16PM
terrific hl reel, gave me goosebumps

good synchronization with the song and the clips, that gets tricky for me..

JimiMak
4/20/07 4:55:31PM
Awesome vid. Thanx, I favorited it. I don't care if Fedor does retire w/ 100w's and just the one loss, Sakuraba will always be the greatest ever. He has done more for mma, even in the us, than anyone. He has to be in the next group inducted to the HOF.
GNP4LYFE
4/20/07 4:57:06PM

Posted by richieb19

Fantastic HL, probably one of the best Saku HL's I've ever seen... there are some small things I would have changed in the placement of the clips, but none the less it was phenominal...

I've been working on a Shamrock career HL for a while now, it's actually really good aswell so I'm just curious as to what editing program you used for this one?

*props

I use Vegas Video 7.0 for all my editing. It's really advanced if you compare it to Windows Movie Maker, which I've noticed a lot of MMA HL makers use. Vegas is a little bit difficult at first, but you get the hang of it after not too long of playing around with it. Theres a tremendous amount of editing techniques you can use too. I've been editing with the program for years and still haven't come anywhere close to mastering it.

I downloaded the 30 day trial off it's website, and then entered a crack which unlocked the full version. You can probably get it off bit torrent as well.

**** paying for shit.
Rush
4/20/07 5:45:10PM
Very very well dine. I can tell you took the time to do this right. I wish other HL reels were as good.
madmarck
4/20/07 6:18:03PM
So anywhere you know where you can download this Vegas Video 7.0. I been using WMM and i been seraching for somethign better.

AS for the HL, a bit slow paced. But you make that soft shit work man.
I had to favourite it.
MMA
4/20/07 7:38:52PM
Sakuraba was THE man back in the old days of PRIDE.
GNP4LYFE
4/20/07 7:47:00PM
You can download Vegas 7.0d here, however, it's only a trial. In order to unlock the full version, you have to download a serial and register it into your trial.
JimiMak
4/20/07 10:44:54PM

Posted by GNP4LYFE

You can download Vegas 7.0d here, however, it's only a trial. In order to unlock the full version, you have to download a serial and register it into your trial.

Thanx for the link. If I could give you props right away again I would. Ever used Avid? Any idea where I can get a similar link on that?
Buddharox
4/21/07 3:35:42AM
Awesome job, man.