Kazushi Sakuraba

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Kazushi Sakuraba
dknight3
3/14/08 5:23:18PM
Hi everbody im new to this site and mma in general, im just starting to get into the sport. Just wanted to say i got through watching pride 1-10 and Kazushi Sakuraba is INSANE! He is my favorite fighter by far right now, real fun to watch him.

Also do you guys have any suggestions on what i should watch next? maybe ill watch the rest of the prides, how many are there?
juanez13
3/14/08 5:31:28PM
I suggest Watchin Pride 20, Shockwave 2004, Pride 25, Pride 28, Final Conflict 03 and 05, and 06 OWGP........Those in my opinion are the best of pride.
Rush
3/14/08 5:31:49PM

Posted by dknight3

Hi everbody im new to this site and mma in general, im just starting to get into the sport. Just wanted to say i got through watching pride 1-10 and Kazushi Sakuraba is INSANE! He is my favorite fighter by far right now, real fun to watch him.

Also do you guys have any suggestions on what i should watch next? maybe ill watch the rest of the prides, how many are there?

Welcome

First a friendly reminder. Check the descriptions of each forum to decide where to post. This should probably go in the MMA lounge and will likely get moved there soon.

On to your questions.

There are 34 regular Pride events, 13 Pride Bushido events, 5 Shockwave events and I think 5 Grand Prix events (4 of which each have 3 sub-events and 1 with 2 sub-events). Added up, that is just under 70 events.

I suggest watching them all and in chronological order. Here is a list

List of Pride events

As much as that is to digest, there are a number of other organizations to watch including: UFC, EliteXC, Cage Rage, etc.
seanfu
3/14/08 5:32:51PM
I'm pretty sure 33 and the last one was a really good main event between Henderson and Wanderlei.

I really liked the early UFC's 1-30 and all that.

I've seen most of the best Pride fights but I've never seen any of the pride events. I've seen the early UFC's

If nothing else look for Rampage vs Sakuraba, Rampage vs Arona and Goodridge vs Herrera.

At least watch the first UFC event with Royce Gracie.
cmill21
3/14/08 6:51:48PM
Definetly pick up Final Conflict 2005.
dknight3
3/14/08 6:59:48PM
thanks for the suggestions guys, sorry bout posting in the wrong section, I'm usually not a noob i swear! lol