Karo vs Serra @ 87?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Karo vs Serra @ 87?
Spyderman1074
5/26/08 3:26:15PM
Just an idea but if you think its not that far off. Hughes and Serra was supposed to happen, Serra got injured so GSP took out Hughes. Then GSP stormed through Serra. Now Hughes is set to fight Alves who beat Karo. Karo has been toward the top of the welterweights far a longtime. So wouldn't it make sense to have Serra vs Karo at 87, the same card that GSP is going to fight Fitch? I love the idea. Plus Serra would cry fight an undercard fight at the same event that the guy he just lost the title to is defending at haha

Kpro
5/26/08 3:56:06PM
As long as it wouldn't delay a Hughes/Serra showdown that'd be a great idea.
Twenty20Dollars
5/26/08 4:33:59PM
it's not happening. karo isnt going to fight serra when serra isnt really anything right now. karo needs a top guy to fight.

serra just needs to fight hughes and then lose. then hughes and serra retire, then just teach mma
puppetmaster837
5/26/08 4:51:56PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

it's not happening. karo isnt going to fight serra when serra isnt really anything right now. karo needs a top guy to fight.

serra just needs to fight hughes and then lose. then hughes and serra retire, then just teach mma

Karo is coming off a TKO loss, they aren;t gonna be giving him a top guy. They want to give him a come back fight and try and make him look good again.
Pitbull09
5/26/08 11:58:26PM
That would be one of the first fights I would root for Karo. It would be smart on UFC's part as they need Karo to still seem like hes in the top and if he beats a former champ (who really never was top ten), it will place him back up there in the division/
Manfred
5/27/08 11:22:38AM
I think they should fight again. Serra nearly KO'd him before. They both have improved stand-up since then so I think I'd be a good one.
backalley101
5/28/08 3:08:30PM
Serra really never was in the mix.He was never top 10 in the divison our that good . He got lucky on the show and in the fight with GSP . He will never get a shot again .You all will see
Spyderman1074
5/28/08 6:10:44PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Karo is coming off a TKO loss, they aren;t gonna be giving him a top guy. They want to give him a come back fight and try and make him look good again.

thank you, im glad to know someone pays attention