Karo Parisyan training with Greg Jackson:

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Karo Parisyan training with Greg Jackson:
MMAcca
7/10/08 1:42:28PM
Parisyan: I’ll be heading to Albuquerque July 12th to get ready for my next fight which is September 6th against Yoshida, a Japanese guy who choked out the kid ("War Machine") from the TV show (The Ultimate Fighter 6). So I’m fighting him September 6th, and I’m heading out to New Mexico to train with Rashad (Evans), (Georges) St. Pierre, and everybody else.

LINK
gartface
7/10/08 1:55:02PM
Karo with a good training camp! I'm so excited!
"My worst enemy has always been that I’ve been too talented to train, and now it's catching up with me. I gotta start training or those guys will start catching up with me."
I'm glad to see he finally realized that.
bojangalz
7/10/08 2:59:42PM
Karo who?
billycarnage
7/10/08 3:14:19PM
He really can hang with just about anybody. If he gets focused then he will make a solid run.
McBee
7/10/08 3:37:32PM
If you can beat 'em, or get your tootth knocked out by them(Sanchez) join em
Rush
7/10/08 3:41:58PM

Posted by gartface

"My worst enemy has always been that I’ve been too talented to train, and now it's catching up with me. I gotta start training or those guys will start catching up with me."

Man, what an ego. Karo, first off you don't say it that way, whether it's true or not. Second, the top of the division has already passed you.
McBee
7/10/08 3:44:54PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by gartface

Man, what an ego. Karo, first off you don't say it that way, whether it's true or not. Second, the top of the division has already passed you.

I think it is a mental block, obvisouly he knows Sanchez and Alves beat him and is going to Jackson to better himself, he just cannot speak like it is true, maybe he is a Tony Robbins Kool Aid drinker
Ordep
7/10/08 5:01:35PM
he needs to train his brain and get a better personality first

Yoshida by Dec.
Twenty20Dollars
7/10/08 5:40:12PM
good thing diego doesnt train here anymore. Im kinda hoping karo gets another loss. Im not liking him anymore, his attitude and cockyness.
xtra_chewy
7/10/08 9:13:33PM
Karo should just start referring to himself in the third person.
Yoshida takes it via decision.
McBee
7/11/08 1:54:07PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

good thing diego doesnt train here anymore. Im kinda hoping karo gets another loss. Im not liking him anymore, his attitude and cockyness.

he doesn't!? someone needs to make a directory of camps and who all is visiting and permanent there, I would find that very interesting