Karo Parisyan isn’t going anywhere … just finally training

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Karo Parisyan isn’t going anywhere … just finally training
MMAcca
7/2/08 1:23:45AM
Quoteworthy:

”No I haven’t thought about going up or down [in weight classes], what I have thought about was actually getting in shape for a fight. I’m not partying with the girls so much and I’m starting to really train for the fights.”

LINK
xposipx
7/2/08 1:25:13AM
I can't wait to see him get knocked out more. He is definitely the type a guy to blame losing on everyone but himself.
McBee
7/2/08 1:35:35AM

Posted by xposipx

I can't wait to see him get knocked out more. He is definitely the type a guy to blame losing on everyone but himself.

it seems like he actually is coming down on himself some talking about his training and partying, would is amazing as it is.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!"

He should go down to lightweight for one fight and take on Nate Diaz
bojangalz
7/2/08 6:18:03AM

Posted by McBee

He should go down to lightweight for one fight and take on Nate Diaz

He doesn't have the decipline to make lightweight. He's exciting to watch because of all those judo throws, but the guy can't finish and he's a whiner.

Bring your A-Game next time and give us something to believe in. Or just go away. Eitherway it doesn't matter to me.
whardin19
7/2/08 7:38:27AM
Man, so many people down on Karo. Give the guy a break. He's a really good fighter who can be excellent if he trained seriously. In this interview he's talking like he's taking it seriously now. But I guess we'll have to see when he steps onto the scale for his next fight. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll be in much better shape.
silverbullet
7/2/08 7:49:40AM
It's not his fault that he got KTFOed, blame the "girls"
Jackelope
7/2/08 8:21:44AM
Perhaps he should train to actually finish a fight.

Really, he used to be one of my favorite fighters to watch, but it's getting to the point that his fights are all the same. One or maybe two good judo throws and a clinch match the entire rest of the fight.

He's done a lot this past couple of years to make me dislike him. Good luck turning it around Karo.
Vote4Fedro
7/2/08 10:39:31AM
I heard this same talk last year too.
BlessMahMic
10/16/08 1:46:01AM
Agreed