Karo vs Carlos??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Karo vs Carlos??
Violence108
6/5/08 10:48:53PM
i was looking on Wikipedia, and it says that Karo will be fighting Carlos Newton!!!
throwmeahotone
6/5/08 10:52:13PM
if this is true that is awesome!
puppetmaster837
6/5/08 11:00:56PM
There is probably a reason this was on Wikipedia and not a credible website. Why would the UFC bring in a 13-13 guy who is 1-6 in his last 7? Newton used to be an awesome fighter. But his time has passed and the UFC is not bringing him in
Violence108
6/5/08 11:03:58PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

There is probably a reason this was on Wikipedia and not a credible website. Why would the UFC bring in a 13-13 guy who is 1-6 in his last 7? Newton used to be an awesome fighter. But his time has passed and the UFC is not bringing him in

they keep bring Joe Doerksen back after loss after loss
puppetmaster837
6/5/08 11:09:02PM

Posted by Violence108

If Joe Doerksen hasnt been cut already its coming soon. Karo is still a top welterweight, they aren't gonna bring in a guy who is doing as bad as Newton is just for one fight. They might give him a new comer, or just a lower level already UFC fighter
holt8081
6/5/08 11:49:50PM

Posted by Violence108

Thats cuz every one needs to have a hilight reel Knocking that guy out.
Mayhem13
6/6/08 1:56:42AM
damn you....I thought it was going to say Carlos CONDIT!!!

now I would really like that matchup haha
bullettdodger
6/6/08 5:02:54AM

Posted by holt8081

Posted by Violence108

Thats cuz every one needs to have a hilight reel Knocking that guy out.

All the Doerksen hate is a little concerning, the guy usually comes into the UFC on short notice, so cut him a bit of slack... yes he hasn't done very well recently even with proper notice, but come on... don't be haters
candynuts
6/6/08 6:20:27PM
Lol... last time I looked at Wikipedia a couple weeks ago Don Frye was still undefeated and Wanderlei was fighting Vitor in his next fight.
Violence108
6/6/08 7:06:46PM
yeah i'm srry u guys, i want go off of Wikipedia any more
warglory
6/6/08 7:56:17PM
Where did you read this on wikipedia? I usually find that to actually be quite accurate though a little outdated sometimes when it comes to mma.