Karma finds O.J.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Karma finds O.J.
The_Metal_Maniac
12/5/08 2:00:56PM
LAS VEGAS – A broken O.J. Simpson has been sentenced to at least 15 years in prison for a Las Vegas hotel armed robbery by a judge who rejected his apology and said, "It was much more than stupidity."

Simpson stood stone-faced Friday when Judge Jackie Glass quickly rattled off his punishment after he pleaded with her that he didn't mean to steal from anybody when he tried to retrieve memorabilia.

He appeared ready to break down in tears as he told that he was "sorry and confused" before going into a rambling and emotional 5-minute declaration.

"I didn't want to steal anything from anyone ... I'm sorry, sorry," he said.

Article
cmb19932
12/5/08 2:35:11PM
DCRage
12/5/08 2:55:09PM
bobbydoomocculta
12/7/08 8:38:56PM
"sorry and confused"?? shoulda stuck with the chewbacca defence...
cmb19932
12/7/08 8:42:24PM
shouldnt of brought this thread back it was already posted and i shouldnt post on it again but i cant help myself

IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

EvenFlow
12/7/08 8:45:09PM
funny how he gets his due when obama gets elected huh? no more race cards can be used

EDIT:
jiujitsufreak74
12/7/08 8:49:57PM

Posted by EvenFlow

funny how he gets his due when obama gets elected huh? no more race cards can be used

EDIT:

how do you figure that?
EvenFlow
12/8/08 2:54:40AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by EvenFlow

EDIT:

how do you figure that?

In OJ's 1st case the race card was used, looks like it's not working without Johnnie Cochran.
cmill21
12/8/08 3:11:43AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by EvenFlow

EDIT:

how do you figure that?

In OJ's 1st case the race card was used, looks like it's not working without Johnnie Cochran.

Well when you have the arresting officer on tape talking about how he hates black people you kinda have a case lol. I think any lawyer would have gotten OJ out of it, but Johnny did dominate.
EvenFlow
12/8/08 3:42:10AM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by EvenFlow

EDIT:

how do you figure that?

Well when you have the arresting officer on tape talking about how he hates black people you kinda have a case lol. I think any lawyer would have gotten OJ out of it, but Johnny did dominate.

Yeah that screwed that case up pretty well. And yes Johnnie slam dunked that sheet well.