Karlos Vemola out at UFC 155, Strikeforce vet Derek Brunson meets Chris Leben

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Karlos Vemola out at UFC 155, Strikeforce vet Derek Brunson meets Chris Leben
FastKnockout
12/18/12 9:05:50PM
Four-time Strikeforce veteran Derek Brunson is making his way to the UFC. Brunson replaces an injured Karlos Vemola and now meets Chris Leben at UFC 155.

Link
sparky
12/18/12 9:22:21PM
Brunson is a tough young kid I think he has a bright future. I'm curious to see how he rebounds from the knockout loss to Jacare. This is a very winnable fight for both men.
Gogoplatapus
12/18/12 9:23:20PM
Lombard!....or Brunson, he's my second choice.
frizzzlecake
12/18/12 9:41:53PM
I just don't think Brunson is well-rounded enough to take on a vet like Leben.

Leben via tko.
DrivenDavies15
12/18/12 11:23:39PM
Nice to see Brunson in the UFC. If Jacare can KO Brunson, Leben should be more than capable. Brunson is a little more well rounded however. If he Brunson can get this to the ground it's his fight to win, but Leben's chance of getting a quick stoppage are good. Hmmm I'll have to think about this one lol.
tcunningham
12/19/12 12:14:03AM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Lombard!....or Brunson, he's my second choice.

i think its too early for leban to fight lombard. i think he needs a smaller name thats tough but not lombard caliber. i dont want to see leban get destroyed right after being layed up for that long. i think brunson is a great choice, he's tough and young with a lot to prove. leban has to prove himself again too.
prozacnation1978
12/19/12 2:00:46AM
Very surprised lombard didn't take this fight.
This card is taking hits. Not suprised.

Glad Brunson stepped up. I hope they get a replacement for McKenzie