The Karate Kid For The MMA Generation

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » The Karate Kid For The MMA Generation
snakeplissken
2/20/08 7:34:53AM
A new movie due to be released in the UK Cinemas entitled 'Never Back Down' on April 4th and the US on March 14th.

More Details HERE
drunkel
2/21/08 12:09:05PM
This movie looks horrible for mma.

The one good thing is that there will be alot of punching bags coming through gym doors looking to train in mma when this movie hits and misses.
Kpro
2/21/08 1:04:37PM
"If you fight outside the gym, you are kicked out of the gym"

"Never Back Down!"

uhhhhh, which one is it coach?
rabbit915
2/21/08 1:43:25PM
My girlfriend saw a preview for this and assummed im interested so now i have to go. I hope its not terrible.
whardin19
2/22/08 7:03:21AM
I'm kind of interested in this movie. I will go see it on the grounds it's about MMA and I can't get enough...lol!
Salty
2/22/08 7:43:43AM
my friend really wants to see this, I told him its not worth seeing in the theatre but he wants to go so he's going to end up paying for me to go too, hell works for me ill see it for free!
bls1919
2/22/08 8:13:53PM
i am going to go but am expecting to be disapointed/pissed
ThaAxeMurderer7
2/22/08 10:53:20PM

Posted by rabbit915

My girlfriend saw a preview for this and assummed im interested so now i have to go. I hope its not terrible.

Im in the same boat buddy.
drunkel
2/25/08 9:56:45AM
Don't go! Don't give this crapfest of a movie your money.
It'll be an hour and half of your life wasted that you won't be ever able to get back.
Spend it on booze and hookers instead, you'll be better off.

The Drunkel told you so.
vtecmonster
2/26/08 9:26:33AM
I hope it sucks... Two of my roommates are in it & so is my best friend.

It's funny they are the ones getting beat up in the previews. I want it to be cheesy so I can laugh at them :)

There are quite a few people that train at my school in the movie (Gracie Barra). I could have been in it... if I didn't work M-F. :(

My buddies did make sic money though…they were "stuntman" so they got paid accordingly & had their own trailers and stuff... sounded cool.

I’m guessing it will be lame like Fast and Furious.