Kang-Filho decision bolsters argument for PRIDE

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Kang-Filho decision bolsters argument for PRIDE
icantthinkofanything
7/21/10 3:12:55PM
article judging criteria over boxing's 10-point must system.
theruler_
7/21/10 3:36:02PM
it's pretty obvious by now that anderson is gay
Pskinner_mma314
7/21/10 4:21:02PM

Posted by theruler_

it's pretty obvious by now that anderson is gay

bet you won't say that to his face
bjj1605
7/21/10 4:27:23PM
This is comical but not news. I fail to see how a Mockumentary is News.
grappler0000
7/21/10 5:01:12PM
I about fell out of my chair at the 5 minute mark.
Giant_Ochai
7/21/10 5:11:39PM

Posted by bjj1605

This is comical but not news. I fail to see how a Mockumentary is News.

I agree.
Chael_Sonnen
7/21/10 5:55:32PM
He won't be dancing Aug. 7th
BustedKnuckle
7/21/10 6:20:51PM
On all acounts this really isnt news. And not really even very funny. I dont mind when somone that is knowledgeable about the sport... mocs it! But the narrator pronounced Wandys name ......as its written And you all know as well as I Wandy =(V)andy. Then he brought Machida into it. I am very biased against this video, as it includes most of my favorite fighters! BOO THIS MAN!!!!!!
jlock003
7/21/10 6:25:28PM
If you don't want him to taunt his opponents and dance then give him a damn challenge. I thought the video was funny in parts, but was too long, not news, and often in poor taste. I understand the backlash, but the guy is still the best fighter in the world. Give him some respect at least for his fighting abilities if not all of the kind words he speaks about the fans even when they boo him (the Maia fight excepted b/c with it included my last point is void...) But seriously he has always been very complimentary of the fans and does his best to thank everybody in english and the whole nine. Haters stop hating. Anderson keep dancing!
icantthinkofanything
7/21/10 6:31:25PM
Yes, I guess it's not news, I thought it was funny and revealing at the same time. Sry if i offended anyone.
BustedKnuckle
7/21/10 6:34:34PM
How is it "revealing".........its a farce. The guy smashes faces for a living ..................not running a dance studio

EDIT: For Fuc sake Billy Blanks Tae Bo clips are in the vid
jlock003
7/21/10 6:35:42PM

Posted by icantthinkofanything

Yes, I guess it's not news, I thought it was funny and revealing at the same time. Sry if i offended anyone.

Much like anything many will love it and many will hate it. My post sounded like I hated it, but I'm really more neutral than that, I just wish they would give the guy somebody to fight. He's been the champ for 4 years now and hasn't truly been challenged or in danger yet.
icantthinkofanything
7/21/10 6:50:47PM
He needs to fight GSP, Rua, HW'S like Werdum, Fedor, Lesnar, etc. Your right though, no one at 185 is even close,(Vitor and Chael are the best chance at 185... but I think they will lose 90% of the time.) same with 205. I changed the topic cause so many people were pissed it seemed to me, now it is Kang filho scoring controversy and the Prides scoring.
chickmagnet
7/28/10 11:35:32PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

He won't be dancing Aug. 7th

He probably wont be dancing for a while after Chaels done with him! Cant wait to see this...