Kampmann Prepared for Daley at UFC 103

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Kampmann Prepared for Daley at UFC 103
ThaAxeMurderer7
9/17/09 11:08:50PM
Martin "The Hitman" Kampmann was originally scheduled to face Mike "Quick" Swick at UFC 103 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. An injury forced Swick out of the bout and hard hitting British fighter Paul Daley stepped in to replace the American Kickboxing Academy fighter.

"I was preparing for Swick. I was looking forward to fighting Swick, but now Paul Daley steps up. He was supposed to fight too on the same night. I was happy they could switch it up and get me an opponent to fight."

Link
higdon10
9/18/09 12:07:31AM
I expect this to be a pretty good fight.
ace_of_god
9/18/09 7:54:49AM
I hope Kampmann doesn't overlook Daley, or this could be a disastor. Fight this guy as if he were GSP and we are going to see Martin with his hand raised.
DevonFoxy
9/18/09 4:12:00PM
For me this is the might I'm looking forward to the most. If Kampmann keeps it standing he's in trouble but it should be a fantastic fight. Cant wait for this one.
BustedKnuckle
9/18/09 4:56:00PM
Kampman is a very classy guy doesnt talk a lot of trash and just wants to get to the fight. Sounds like he is in the right mindset to win and should be able to submit daley at will when it goes to the mat.