Junior Dos Santos Is Drinking Milk And Kicking @$$

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Junior Dos Santos Is Drinking Milk And Kicking @$$
DCRage
1/28/10 10:54:53AM
Remember kids, milk really does a body good. Ed Soares makes sure to point that out when talking about his fast-rising Heavyweight client, also adding they are in no hurry to get a UFC Heavyweight Title shot. "We're in no hurry for a title shot. He's only 25 years old, so he's still a growing kid. Every time I see him he seems like he's a little bigger. He's drinking his milk and just getting bigger and stronger. I think we'd like to see Rodrigo beat Cain (Velasquez) and have that title shot, but whatever the UFC decides is fine with us. They've given us some great fights, some incredible opportunities, and we're just going to take whatever they give us. We never pick our opponents, so whoever they put in front of us, we'll take with a smile on our face."

Article
BMF
1/28/10 1:29:45PM
Well milk is sure better then drinking piss. Machida take notes.
DCRage
1/28/10 1:37:27PM
And one more thing kiddies: Chocolate is better than white. Especially after a workout.
jahdoug
1/28/10 2:56:54PM
This fight is gonna be great. If Napao's chin hasnt been compromised by Carwin i think he has a much better chance than those we have seen fight Dos Santos so far. I didnt see his fight vs. Chris Tuchscherer though to gauge him.
CwB
1/28/10 3:09:55PM

Posted by BMF

I thought he was older then that. Damn, he has a very bright future...
State_Champ
1/28/10 3:59:43PM

Posted by CwB

Posted by BMF

Yeah, I too thought he was older.
Maybe it's the hair line that makes him look older...or maybe it's just his bulk...or maybe it's the way he has been handling opponents-- but I wouldn't have guessed he was only 25.

I want to see him fight Carwin (among others)!
marcoDGK
1/28/10 4:50:24PM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by CwB

Posted by BMF

Maybe it's the hair line that makes him look older...or maybe it's just his bulk...or maybe it's the way he has been handling opponents-- but I wouldn't have guessed he was only 25.

It's the ear.
CwB
1/28/10 5:02:41PM

Posted by marcoDGK

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by CwB

Posted by BMF

It's the ear.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you. Say that one more time into my Good Ear."
jae_1833
1/28/10 9:12:11PM
How.....HOW on God's green earth have I missed THAT!!!