Junior dos Santos: Carwin vs. Mir for UFC interim title isn’t fair

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Junior dos Santos: Carwin vs. Mir for UFC interim title isn’t fair
ThaAxeMurderer7
12/29/09 8:26:25PM
With three consecutive wins inside of the Octagon since his arrival in the UFC, the one fighter that continuously seems to be thrown under the bus when talk turns to the future of the promotion’s heavyweight division in the absence of current champion Brock Lesnar is without a doubt Junior dos Santos.

The heavy handed Brazilian knockout artist burst onto the UFC scene with the first round demolition of the highly regarded Fabricio Werdum before rattling off consecutive TKO victories over the likes of Stefan Struve and Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic.

As it now looks like Shane Carwin and Frank Mir will be slugging it out for the UFC interim heavyweight crown, Dos Santos doesn’t agree with the decision, and surprisingly it’s not in his best interest but a close friend’s.

Link
sbulldavid
12/29/09 9:28:12PM
How the F*** does he figure Nog is ahead of Mir, I think Cain might have a complaint but I can't take Nog serious until he actually beats a 3 dimensional fighter again. Not a cardboard Couture.
xdanish020
12/29/09 10:15:09PM
He should be focused on Yvel, and not worry about Nog who lost to Mir about a year ago (even if he had staph, he lost).....you can't put big nog ahead of Mir when they've both won a fight to get them where they are now. I'm sure the winner of Cain/Nog will fight the winner of Carwin/Mir if Brock doesnt come back, so he shouldn't be too worried.
EvenFlow
12/29/09 10:29:41PM

Posted by sbulldavid

I can't take Nog serious until he actually beats a 3 dimensional fighter again. Not a cardboard Couture.

Says the guy who picked Randy
Khaos
12/30/09 12:25:37AM
I think Mir and Carwin is a justified fight, and I don't think NOG should get the shot, or Dos Santos, I am also letting it be know that I'm taking Yvel in their fight.
Drudinh
12/30/09 1:34:38AM

Posted by xdanish020

He should be focused on Yvel, and not worry about Nog who lost to Mir about a year ago (even if he had staph, he lost).....you can't put big nog ahead of Mir when they've both won a fight to get them where they are now. I'm sure the winner of Cain/Nog will fight the winner of Carwin/Mir if Brock doesnt come back, so he shouldn't be too worried.

But you can put Brock ahead of Mir for a title shot for beating Herring.
1daveufc
12/30/09 8:03:13AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by sbulldavid

I can't take Nog serious until he actually beats a 3 dimensional fighter again. Not a cardboard Couture.

Says the guy who picked Randy

HAHAHA
submissionartist1
12/30/09 11:37:53AM
carwin and mir is a great interm title fight
prozacnation1978
12/31/09 8:17:02AM
i still think it should be carwin vs cain

ufc is dying for a lesnar vs mir 3