Junior dos Santos - Showtime Kick

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Junior dos Santos - Showtime Kick
crushedbacon
3/20/11 2:28:58PM
TeamDEY
3/20/11 2:31:40PM
there's a lot of power behind that
Budgellism
3/20/11 2:47:56PM

Posted by TeamDEY

there's a lot of power behind that

Just ask Nogueira....

If JDS lands that in the fight it won't be as original but it could definitely be a lot more devastating. Lesnar would roll backwards half way across the cage if he got caught with that.
postman
3/20/11 2:48:35PM
@Nog
TS92turbo
3/20/11 2:58:10PM
Beautiful. If Lesnar got caught with that, he would do the roll that Heath Herring did when Lesnar hit him with the right.
Budgellism
3/20/11 4:11:22PM

Posted by TS92turbo

Beautiful. If Lesnar got caught with that, he would do the roll that Heath Herring did when Lesnar hit him with the right.

Exactly what I was thinking.
BeeR
3/20/11 6:51:03PM
are you guys serious?

nog is VERY obviously being EXTREMELY over dramatic, not to mention Dos Santos laughing because he's obviously no Anthony Pettis
crushedbacon
3/20/11 7:53:36PM

Posted by BeeR

are you guys serious?

nog is VERY obviously being EXTREMELY over dramatic, not to mention Dos Santos laughing because he's obviously no Anthony Pettis

Thanks tips... I had initially thought JDS was going to pretty much feature this kick as the center of his game-plan for Brock...
BeeR
3/20/11 8:03:24PM
it was directed to the two people who took the video seriously rocket scientist
Budgellism
3/20/11 8:53:21PM

Posted by BeeR

it was directed to the two people who took the video seriously rocket scientist

What's not serious about the power that kick would create? Yes, it was clear Nog was falling backwards jokingly but I was being dead serious about what would happen if JDS landed that kick on Lesnar's chin. It's HIGHLY unlikely he would land it, let alone try it because he's a big guy and it would be awkward to pull off but if he could I think it would be a powerful kick.

The "Just ask Nogueira..." remark was sarcasm though, I'll give you that.
MMAOvertime
3/22/11 5:15:37PM
Good video post. Not too bad for a heavy weight.
Pookie
3/22/11 6:21:04PM
i can see him landing it, Lesnar runs away when he gets hit hard. It wouldnt be hard to time that as Lesnar is doing barrel rolls across the cage.
Boo_Radley21
3/25/11 4:53:56PM
If he went for that he would get put on his back for sureeee. And he doesn't wanna be there in this fight.