Junies not the only person that is < alcohal

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Junies not the only person that is < alcohal
Cdellorso
10/9/08 2:04:41PM
Junies tantrum and tears got me thinking- I dont drink much- I have no problem with people drinking- I have a few mixed drinks now and then myself- I consider myself fortunate that i dislike the taste of beer- Many would say if i keep practicing ill get better at beer drinking... anyway- I have had alot of situations wher I am the only guy in the group thats not drinking and when the drunks get rowdy or the dude- (theres always one) starts puffing his chest looking for a fight i get uncomfortable because im always trying to be the wasted voice of reason and its hard to reason with alcohal. it took a lot of self restraint for those guys not to clock him-

Anyway this summer we had our fishing tournament and this young kid 24 yrs old ( we are mostly mid -late 30s) gets to wanting to wrestle ( most of us wrestled in high school and some college) anyway this kid, with some encouragement decides to try and take me down- after failure after failure he decides to try the run at me from behind and tackle me take down which i side step- he stumbles full speed into my buddys lund with his face and ends up with fat lip and chipped tooth- what has drinking done to liven up your most recent adventures??
Wallass
10/9/08 2:54:43PM
Im similair to you in the sense that I dont drink often but the last time I did me and a couple buddies strapped on the Boxing gloves and got into it. Three - 2 Minute rounds in a 12 x 12 room with couches only gave us so much room but it was a good way to channel the agression and have some fun too. The consequences was a rash on my forearm and a sore jaw for about a week afterward. Still much better then having the tooth knocked out.
haggiswashere
10/9/08 4:00:43PM
one of the most common things about alcohol is that it makes you think your hardcore. a bunch of these guys i was partying with thought they were tough and started trying to get me to fight them. now im not gonna pretend i reluctantly agreed because i wanted to teach them a lesson. i was studying kempo at the time and i knew i could take them. one wanted to box but called no face shots so i hit him in the solar plexis and the liver as hard as i could as often and he had no power and ended up giving up. another wanted to grapple. i don't know anything about grappling but i tried anyways. i gave him a guillotine that probably wouldn't work on anyone who knew a thing about it because i was doing it off imitation so i bet i didn't have the right form. i needed to leave right after that . i started walking out and i wasn't paying attention to where i was walking and kicked over this one kids beer on accident. i was like shit! but he didn't notice. i walked out the door and made it down the stairs to the second floor to the apartment building before i heard him coming after me. i knew he was drunk and i knew he had some recontructive surgery on his jaw and i didn't want to mess it up over a drunkin party foul dispute so after he got up in my face i pushed him away and into the wall. i gave him a spinning back kick to the stomach and dropped him and i left him holding his gut crumpled in the hallway, it was pretty funny.
gravy13
10/9/08 4:52:17PM

Posted by haggiswashere

one of the most common things about alcohol is that it makes you think your hardcore. a bunch of these guys i was partying with thought they were tough and started trying to get me to fight them. now im not gonna pretend i reluctantly agreed because i wanted to teach them a lesson. i was studying kempo at the time and i knew i could take them. one wanted to box but called no face shots so i hit him in the solar plexis and the liver as hard as i could as often and he had no power and ended up giving up. another wanted to grapple. i don't know anything about grappling but i tried anyways. i gave him a guillotine that probably wouldn't work on anyone who knew a thing about it because i was doing it off imitation so i bet i didn't have the right form. i needed to leave right after that . i started walking out and i wasn't paying attention to where i was walking and kicked over this one kids beer on accident. i was like shit! but he didn't notice. i walked out the door and made it down the stairs to the second floor to the apartment building before i heard him coming after me. i knew he was drunk and i knew he had some recontructive surgery on his jaw and i didn't want to mess it up over a drunkin party foul dispute so after he got up in my face i pushed him away and into the wall. i gave him a spinning back kick to the stomach and dropped him and i left him holding his gut crumpled in the hallway, it was pretty funny.

I had no idea Marlon Sims posted on this site.....
emfleek
10/9/08 4:54:25PM
I'm not a Superman drunk and don't hang out with people who are.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAJOR pet peeve. F*ck anyone who's like that.
emfleek
10/9/08 4:55:30PM

Posted by gravy13

haggiswashere
10/9/08 4:58:45PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by gravy13

lol ok i deserved that. im not sayin im hardcore im just saying beer makes everyone think they are
gravy13
10/9/08 5:00:20PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by emfleek

Posted by gravy13

lol ok i deserved that. im not sayin im hardcore im just saying beer makes everyone think they are

I know, man. I'm just messing around. I had to do it. It was too easy.
jiujitsufreak74
10/9/08 5:12:36PM
one time after a wrestling tournament a few of the guys on the team decided to celebrate our success (we had came in 3rd out of 24 teams) by throwing a party. there was about 10 of us at my friend's house and of course everyone was drinking. now, as some of you know, i don't drink so i was the sober guy in the room. well, after a good 2 hours some kids from our rival school (who were also at the tournament) decided to show up. there were about 5 of them, all from the wrestling team, and we all knew each other so everything was alright. so after about another 2 hours of everyone else getting wasted some of the kids from our rival team started to get rowdy.

one of them decided to be "that guy" and began to pick fights with some of the kids on my team. now i realized this would get ugly fast if i didn't step in so i tried to dissolve the situation. well, the kid didn't respond well to me telling him what to do so he swung at me with the most looping overhand right i have ever seen and attempted a double leg. too bad for him he didn't realize i knew JJ, so after he missed the punch and shot in i sprawled out and locked in an anaconda. i dumped him on his back and didn't let go until he passed out. we waited for the kid to regain consciousness and kicked the kids out of the party. wrestlers always think they can shoot in on anyone so it feels good to teach them about front chokes
Aaronno9
10/9/08 9:56:53PM
Im not one to go looking for fights when im drunk, but if im drunk and "that guy" decided to pick on me i love to let abit of aggression oit. Thing is though, 9/10 times they pick a fight with you, you smile and agree, then they make some lame excuse and nothing happens. Gets on my nerves.
RampageOwnedYou
10/9/08 10:01:52PM
i hate violent drunks. I rarely drink if at all, like to puff and thats about it.

Last time a junie type guy tried to be tough with me...he kept pushing me for about 4 hours...he brought up fight club...i tried to ignore fighting, then i had enough. I ended up punching him in the face about 8 times, after each punch i gave him the chance to stop it. But he didnt, so he ended up in the hospital.

You think he would learn his lesson, but 2 weeks later he tried to fight me again, while he was drunk. But i walked away this time.

He was my best friends, friend. So hard to not see him around. I dislike these type of people...period!