Junie Browning Interview After TUF 8 Finale

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Junie Browning Interview After TUF 8 Finale
crushedbacon
12/15/08 9:51:04PM
Fighters Only interview with Junie Browning after TUF 8 Finale. Looks like Junie plans on taking MMA a little more seriously.....and he wants you to know what he means.

http://www.mmatko.com/junie-browning-interview-after-tuf-8-finale/
dannyfrank
12/15/08 10:42:19PM
i dont know what you mean junie. can you please explain a little further?
inyaface69
12/18/08 8:11:38PM
Lmaooo, that was starting to annoy me too hearing "yanawmean?" every 10 seconds. But it seems as though Junie has grown up, and it's about time. And i agree with him, I think if he is to fight Efrain in the future he would make him look like a fool. I just feel this way because of the improvement since the show. It didn't really look like Efrain improved much over that 2 month span, and i don't feel he is training with anyone of the calibur Junie is training with. Should be interesting to see who they each fight next.
ToeZup
12/19/08 11:19:24AM
I don't know about Junie man. One minute he's done with the sport the next minute he's going to take everyone out. He's got the skills. It would be nice if he got his mental part of the game straight.
GrizzlyChadams
12/19/08 1:22:57PM
He looked great on the finale. It seems like he's really stepped it up. I was very impressed.
casey64
12/19/08 2:33:00PM

Posted by GrizzlyChadams

He looked great on the finale. It seems like he's really stepped it up. I was very impressed.

Thats what I'm thinking.