July 19th UFC Event

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » July 19th UFC Event
xphycorx
6/23/08 8:04:01PM
Why hasn't it been added to the fantasy picks section? A bunch of the fights have been announced already.
casketcoin
6/23/08 8:15:23PM
it might be because it is the same night as Affliction. just like the last elite xc with diaz.ninja.noons and edwards was not added ....too many fights at the same time
juanez13
6/23/08 8:38:26PM

Posted by casketcoin

it might be because it is the same night as Affliction. just like the last elite xc with diaz.ninja.noons and edwards was not added ....too many fights at the same time

that doesnt make sense at all, They are in different leagues (UFC main league, Affliction secondary league).......if there were to events on the same night in the secondary league than that would be a different story, but being that they are in two different leagues they both can be added......

I think they havent added the card because they are waiting for the card to be complete, instead of adding it than having to add 2-4 fights in the upcoming weeks.
Kpro
6/23/08 8:38:53PM
It'll be up as soon as UFC.com has more than 3 fights officially announced on their event fight card.

Since Affliction is a Secondary League event we will be able to pick and wager on both I would imagine.
casketcoin
6/23/08 8:58:04PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by casketcoin

that doesnt make sense at all, They are in different leagues (UFC main league, Affliction secondary league).......if there were to events on the same night in the secondary league than that would be a different story, but being that they are in two different leagues they both can be added......

I think they havent added the card because they are waiting for the card to be complete, instead of adding it than having to add 2-4 fights in the upcoming weeks.

my bad ANDY HUG...good job explaining why it isnt up yet